The Wicked & The Wealthy| Central Cee

trigger warning: sexual content ahead (MAJJORRRR)

NOTE: lowkey wanna make this a book cuz I'm itching to create another central cee book (if y'all like I will deliver)

Okay, okay. I know I'm not supposed to be out in the streets like this but I couldn't help myself. He tempted me with a good time and I couldn't resist.

Y/N pulled the hem of her dress down trying to salvage the last of her dignity. She wiped her mouth trying to get rid of his taste. But she still felt his touch on her and her hands were still sticky from her own cum. Chills ran up her spine as she snuck back into her parent's house.

FOUR HOURS AGO:

Y/N nodded her head to the beat of the music playing from her friend's phone. Michaela puckered her lipstick-stained lips as she applied the final touches to Y/N's face. She placed the makeup brush down.

"Look now," Michaela said turning the mirror to face her friend.

Y/N's eyes widened like a deer in headlights as she looked at herself. The makeup enhanced her dark skin and the pop of color on her eyelids made her look...sinful. Y/N's freshly washed hair sat in its natural state completing the look.

"Do you like it?"

Y/N's eyes flickered from the mirror to her friend, "I love it."

Y/N pulled on her loaned dress. She turned sideways in the mirror. The black dress clung to her curves and if Y/N bent over the dress would be showing her thong. "My parents would not approve."

Michaela rolled her eyes as she spritzed perfume on her neck, "Babe, you're twenty-four."

Y/N inched her feet into the stilettos, "I know but you know my parents."

Michaela wanted to change the subject, "Y/N tonight is just to have fun. So no parent talk."

Y/N kept her promise. The club was popping. She was on a tight leash at home but when she was out she wasn't the made-up version of herself. Y/N let the alcohol flow through her. Her other friends had gotten a booth. Tiana and Nova found themselves twerking in the section.

"We just got invited to a mansion party," Michaela said coming back from the bar with drinks and an envelope.

"What is that?" Y/N asked taking another lemon drop shot.

Nova laughed, "It's like when famous niggas come to the club and scout for baddies. We all end up going to a rented mansion to extend the party."

Y/N felt her gut twist, "I don't know. It sounds like a sex trafficking scheme."

Tiana hit her arm, "Just live a little."

"Yeah, what happened to fucking the summer up?"

Y/N shook her head, "Who invited us anyways?"