Anything for Clout| Central Cee

trigger warning: sex scene ahead with slight bdsm (tied up, edging)

Y/N placed the headphones attached to the large mic. She smiled sitting next to her manager. The radio hosts continued their morning opening. 

"Welcome Y/N to our show this morning! What's good girl?" The host questioned looking over at her.

"Good morning y'all! What's the word?" Y/N spoke back to the millions of people listening.

"You tell me? Your first album just dropped last month! It's been on the billboard's top ten for the past four weeks! How do you feel?"

Y/N kept her composure, "It's been lit! It's hard for female rappers, especially my dark skin rappers!"

"Right right! But what's with them Twitter fingers?" Another host asked cutting into the conversation.

Y/N cringed, "Look, one thing about me is that I'm not about to let anybody disrespect me and what I'm building."

The hosts smirked, "So that new diss track wasn't you taking shots at the British rapper Central Cee?"

"Oh no, it was shade and I threw the whole tree." She laughed into the mic.

"Well, the streets are saying that he dissed you out with his song Let Go in December. What's the tea?"

Y/N looked over to her manager, they were getting off-topic, "Clout chasing niggas."

The group laughed. If they wanted gossip she'd give it honestly. Y/N gritted her teeth in anger. They completely switched the interview up.

"Did you hurt that boy?"

"First of all, he's a man. And no, I just live in his head rent-free."

"Mhm. Is that why you dropped Plan B in response to that song?"

Y/N shook her head, "Ehh. A girl doesn't kiss and tell."

Y/N finished off her interview in a much more positive light. Mostly about her and her music. Y/N exited the booth with her manager.

"They jacked that interview." She said turning her phone back on.

"You were able to redirect them towards the end! No worries. Stay off social media. Stop tweeting." Her manager pointed a finger at her like she was scolding a child.

Y/N sucked her teeth as she entered her car. The driver closed the door and left her in her own space. Y/N laughed scrolling through her mentions. Her fans tweeted about her recent interview.

Twitter User 1: Y/N most definitely got his ass with that new single!

Twitter User 2: shits fire asf

Twitter User 3: She's so bitter! Leave him alone!

@Y/N replied to User 3: You must be one of his goons!

Twitter User 4: Y/N must have some good pussy for Cench to wanna get with her
(Central Cee liked this tweet)

Central Cee Tweeted: Go stream Let Go on all platforms!

Y/N Tweeted Now: All y'all hoes got mouth until y'all see me in person! 

Y/N scoffed at his tweets. She hit the new tweet button allowing the screen to load. Ignoring her manager she began typing again. She typed until she reached her word limit.

Y/N mentioned @CentralCee: Let's thank this man for running up Plan B! His mandem was alll in my DMs asking for promo pics if you know what I mean!

Y/N smirked locking her phone. She ignored the constant vibrations and notification sounds. Her manager called immediately but she hit the ignore button. So what if her tweet blew up? She felt like Cench needed all the shade.

She was almost at her hotel before another call rang through. Y/N sucked her teeth looking at the private number. She hit ignore but was met with the ringing again.

"Hello?" She spoke irritation coating her voice.

"Y/N. Delete that right now."

Y/N pulled the phone from her ear and placed it back confused, "Oakley? I thought I blocked your dumb ass."

"Don't play with me. I said to delete the tweet." Oakley spoke angrily on the phone.

Y/N smirked into the phone, "Am I getting into your head, bae? I thought internet fanatics didn't get to you."

"I can't believe I actually wanted to drop everything and be with you!"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Bro your so dramatic."

Y/N stayed on the phone as she headed inside the hotel to her apartment. The echo in the phone made her freeze.

"Hello?" She called out hanging up the phone.

She yelped seeing a figure in the shadows. The tall lanky figure was dressed in all black. But the clinking of chains gave it away. Y/N flicked the light on to reveal her ex-boyfriend Central Cee. He smiled innocently at her as he sat on her bed.

"It's so easy to get access to you," Oakley spoke admiring her from afar.

"Cee, get out," Y/N said trying to keep her composure.

He shook his head rubbing his clean face, "Nah, I don't think so. It's time to teach you a lesson."

Y/N laughed, "Don't try me. I said get out."

Y/N couldn't stop him. By the time she could even make a sound, she was bouncing softly on the hotel bed with her arms pinned. Oakley looked down at her with his chains swinging over her face.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you scream." Oakley smiled innocently at her again. She hated that about him. He looked innocent but his actions spoke differently.

"For what?" Y/N could feel him tying her hands to the bedpost.

He kissed her cheek, "Clout-chasing. You know we ain't neva breaking up."

Y/N smirked, "You're made about my tweet?"

He didn't respond. Instead, he had pulled her legs open taking a vibrator to her panty-covered pussy. Y/N's breath hitched in her throat. Her body took control allowing him to make her feel good.

"You talk a lot of shit. Stay trippin." He mumbled biting her neck as he pulled down her panties.

"But you love it though." Y/N egged him on.

Oakley was focused. He took his dick rubbing the tip on her wet folds. Y/N begged to feel all of him. He slowly pushed inside her moaning her name.

"Mmm." Y/N whimpered as he began his slow strokes.

"Faster." She spoke as their bodies molded together.

He kissed her lips, "Nu-uh, it's my turn."

Y/N was at his beck and call. He was going to take his time with her whether she liked it or not. Y/N continued to moan as he hit her g-spot. It felt like he was making love to her when she was used to sex being quick.

"Whose pussy is this?" He asked choking her slightly.

He had stopped moving to make her lose focus of her orgasm, "It's yours."

He smiled and moved his hips again cradling her body, "Good girl."

authors note:

I did not finish the sex scene but it's done 

Vote and comment

No updates for y'all this weekend (I'll be working on a film set & days run late)

The next update will be Monday, love ya

Sorry for mistakes