Toxic| Central Cee

Requested by tanakaswhore

trigger warning: sex scene ahead

Y/N hated her baby's father with a passion. She hated how he wouldn't mind his business. She hated how he had to prove he was better than her suitors.

She sat in her son's room packing a few things for his weekend away. Her four-year-old, Caleb was busy playing with his toys.

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming?" Her son looked over at her.

Y/N smiled noticing how Caleb took Oakley's whole face, "In a few. You excited to see him?"

Caleb nodded racing to put his shoes on. His small tongue stuck out as he concentrated on lacing his shoes but his fingers couldn't grasp the strings.

The doorbell rang. Y/N zipped up the duffel bag and walked to her front door. Oakley leaned against the door frame.

Y/N let him in as Caleb ran to him. He bent down picking him up kissing his cheek a few times, "Hey, what's good with you man?"

Caleb hugged him tightly, "I'm fine. I have to show you my stuff."

He wiggled his legs trying to get out of his arms. Oakley laughed letting him go, "Alright. Go grab it."

He waited until he was in his bedroom to look at Y/N. She was washing dishes ignoring his presence. He came up behind her kissing her neck.

"No hello?" He whispered feeling her waist.

Y/N flicked his arm away, "Stop. I'm not playing."

He laughed, "Oh really? You weren't saying that last week."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "It's called a moment of weakness. Now go get his stuff so you can go."

Oakley laughed kissing her mouth before grabbing Caleb's bag. "You ready to go?"

Y/N watched as they left closing the door. She sighed reaching for her phone. She smiled texting the saved number back. A few minutes later her new man, Rico, sauntered through her front door. She pulled at his chain kissing his lips.

"I'm glad you could come." She said pulling off her top.

He massaged her breast running his hand over her erect nipple, "For tonight, I'm all yours baby."

Y/N took him to her room shutting the door.

....

Oakley dug through Caleb's bag searching for his favorite toy. His son sat on his toddler bed crying loudly. Oakley continued to search with a worried look on his face, "It's alright. See do you want this one?"

Caleb continued screeching sending Oakley into a frenzy, "Okay, okay. What do you want?"

"I want Mr. Bear!" Caleb said trying to wipe his tears.

"Fine. I gotta go back to Mommy's and get it. You wanna stay here with Grandma?" He asked pulling Caleb into his lap.

The little boy nodded smiling when he realized his father would travel all the way back home for him. Oakley grabbed his wallet and keys looking over at his mom and Caleb. She cuddled her grandson as they watched Shrek.

He shook his head heading out the door. When he arrived at Y/N's he knocked on the door. He shifted his weight from his right to his left. He looked at the door irritatedly. "I saw her car so what the fuck is she doing?"

Y/N told him to never ever let himself into her place unless it was an emergency. Oakley sighed pulling out the emergency keys. He clicked the lock open and let himself in. The apartment was eerily quiet.

Oakley could smell the candles burning in her room. He looked down seeing men's sneakers. He squinted his eyes in frustration, "Oh hell no."

He moved to the bedroom hearing her soft pretty moans. Oakley pushed the door open revealing Rico in between Y/N's legs. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he ate her out graciously.

"Yo, what the fuck?!" His deep voice cut into their playtime.

Y/N sat up moving Rico's head, "Oakley? What are you doing?"

Rico wiped his mouth smiling slightly, "What's good man?"

Oakley was seething, "Who the fuck is this? Please don't tell me you got this man around my son?"

Y/N scoffed pulling on her underwear, "Why would I have another man around my son? Are you fucking crazy? Get out!"

Y/N pushed at his chest. Oakley moved to Caleb's room grabbing the bear he was crying about. Y/N softened when she realized she forgot to pack his favorite bear, "Fuck."

"You're such a hoe." Oakley mumbled at her making sure to shoulder-check her by the door.

"Hoe? Let's not forget all those women you fucked on tour when we were together! We're not even together right now. I'm a grown ass woman." Y/N shot back kicking him.

He laughed, "I told you that shit is old news. You just gonna open your legs for anybody."

Y/N crossed her arms, "Well at least he can make me cum harder than you ever did."

His smile dropped at her words, "That's bullshit and you know it. I remember where all your spots are. Has he found them yet? Or does he know what positions you like? I was just in them guts a week ago, remember that. You're mine forever."

Y/N gasped as he left her apartment speechless, "What the actual fuck."

"Should I leave? Or do you want me to stay?" Rico asked cluelessly from her bedroom.

Authors Note:

omg sorry I been neglecting y'all!

vote and comment!

sorry for mistakes!