Insecurities| Central Cee

trigger warning: mentions of eating disorders, body image, and weight

Y/N tapped her foot on the hardwood floor. A full plate of food sat in front of her. Oakley was nowhere to be found. He usually helped her through her hard days but he had been away recording for his next album.

She wiped her eyes pushing the plate away. Her stomach tightened when she looked at the plate. Y/N threw the whole plate in the trash and went to take a sip of water.

Breathing heavily she went into her bedroom. The full-length mirror made her eyes roll. She couldn't stop herself from looking.

Y/N turned sideways looking at her body type. She hated it. The way her thighs touched. Her cellulite appeared no matter how much weight she lost or gained. Her dark spots made her look tainted.

Y/N called him even though she knew he wouldn't answer. She sat up when the pickup tone sounded. She felt panic rise in her chest when she heard his voice.

"Y/N, you alright?" He asked surprised. Usually when he was out she never called.

Y/N hovered over the phone for a moment. That's when she broke down in tears, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to call."

"Slow down, baby. What's wrong?" He quickly asked panicking just as much as she was.

Y/N wiped her eyes, "Nothing. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call. It's okay."

She hung up the phone. She placed the phone on do not disturb and tossed it on the dresser. Y/N turned over closing her eyes trying to stop her erratic breathing. Meanwhile, Oakley decided to call it a night heading straight to see her.

When he arrived he noticed how still the air felt. He cursed moving to the kitchen. He noticed the faint smell of food but saw no evidence of it. He went to the trash can and saw the full plate.

"Fuck." He said deciding to go to her bedroom.

Y/N was curled up in a ball with her eyes closed sleeping. He realized how peaceful she looked but knew she had racing thoughts. After taking a shower and getting undressed he laid next to Y/N.

He rubbed her back gently trying to wake her up, "Y/N."

She turned over immediately hugging him, "I'm sorry I called you."

"No, it's okay. You wanna tell me what's going on?" He asked her kissing her cheek.

"Rough day."

He nodded, "You know you can call me about anything. It doesn't matter where I'm at I'll always come back to you."

"I know. You know I struggle with eating sometimes. Today was not a good day."

"Tomorrow we can restart. Me and you, okay?"

She nodded her head.

"You don't have to change for me, Y/N. I just want you to be healthy."

"I know. Thank you."

Authors Note:

I lowkey didn't finish this so if it flops I know why

vote and comment

this been in the drafts so i'm trying to finish stuff