Lazy| Central Cee

(Men who look like money men>>>>)

Trigger Warning: sexual content ahead, besties I'm sorry for not updating don't shoot me😭

Y/N spritzed her perfume on her body and capped the bottle. It clinked as she put it back on her shelf.

Her black cocktail dress made her appear way more curvy that usual. Her scent lingered in the air as Oakley entered her walk in closet.

Y/N ignored him as she rubbed lotion on her hands and checking her makeup. His warm hands slid down her legs as he stood behind her.

She smiled when he kissed her cheek and then sniffed her neck, "Damn you smell good."

"Oakley relax. Are you ready? I just need to grab my purse." She stated leaning over to grab her clutch bag.

Oakley smiled smacking her butt watching it jiggle. Y/N turned around slowly with irritation, "Can you not?"

He held his hands up in surrender, "What I can't touch you now?"

Y/N waved him off, "Are we still going to the dinner party?"

Oakley pressed his body against her again. She inhaled when she felt his erection pressing on her. His hands rubbed her stomach again, "Mm, can we just stay in babe?"

Y/N eyed him in the mirror, "Say less."

She shrieked when he picked her up moving to the bedroom. Her laughter made her stomach hurt as he hovered over her.

Oakley kissed her glossed lips enjoying how sexy she looked. Y/N felt her dress ride up as he exposed her bottom half. Oakley was trying to get to her underwear but ripped the dress in the heat of the moment.

"That was my favorite dress." Y/N whined as the fabric fell to the floor.

"I'll buy you another one." He mumbled going down on her.

Y/N's back arched when he kissed her inner thighs. Her legs sat on his shoulder as his slender fingers pulled on her thong.

The cold air nipped at her warmth making her sigh, "Please baby."

She could feel him chuckle. His deep voice making her drip. Y/N moaned when he kissed her clit.

His tongue latched onto her licking up and down. Her polished hands cradled his curly head as he ate her out.

"Oh my god." She whispered feeling his fingers enter her.

Oakley didn't care about her pleads as he continued fingering her. He was a munch for her and if he was dying, his last meal would be her.

She trembled as he worked his magic on her. Her legs shook when her first orgasm came over. Oakley licked her clean before kissing her.

Y/N gripped his face as they sloppily kissed. She sucked on his lips as he pulled away undoing his belt buckle.

She grinned in a daze when he palmed his dick. It's appearance made her heart stop. "Turn around pretty baby."

She swiftly follows directions making her butt shake as she arched for him. His hands sat right at her hips bending her more.

Y/N shrieked when he pushed himself inside her. She didn't even get a warning. He moaned a bit as he glided in with ease.

She gripped the sheets pushing herself back on him, "Fuck daddy you feel so good."

Oakley picked up his pace ramming into her. He was glad she caved in and they stayed home.

Y/N laid on the couch falling asleep. She was freshly showered and in one of Oakley's shirts. Fuzzy socks coated her cold feet.

Oakley came from the kitchen with a bottle of water and DoorDash. Y/N snored slightly making him smile.

He had definitely put her to sleep and he'd gladly walk around proudly about his stoke game.

Y/N's eyes opened when he sat down lifting her head into his lap. She smiled slightly before grabbing the water bottle from his hands.

"You okay?" He asked kissing her forehead.

"Yeah." Her eyes flickered to the television as a new episode of Love and HipHop played.

Oakley leaned his head back on the couch cushions biting his lip, "Wait what episode is this?"

"It came on this week."

He scoffed, "You watched the one from last week without me?"

"Duh. You wasn't here."

Y/N smiled like a school girl when he snatched the remote and paused the show. He clicked around until he found the one from before.

In that moment she knew she was in love with him. To have someone break her back, give her multiple orgasms, feed her and watch all her favorite television shows in one day meant a lot to her.

"I love you." She said not even looking at him.

Oakley's hand tightened around her waist as he bent down to kiss her lips before returning his attention to the television, "I love you too."

Authors Note:

YALL PLS, i ain't update don't be mad fr

Here's some smutt to make it up...so don't let this flop and vote and comment

❤️