Sit Down, I'm Sat| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content ahead

Y/N flipped through her book trying to finish the last chapter. Oakley lay on the couch next to her watching sports on the television. He watched her focus on annotating the paragraphs.

He slickly rubbed his hands up her arched foot. Y/N flicked her foot away from his hand returning to her textbook.

"Baby." He said rubbing her bare leg inching towards her on the couch.

Y/N eyed him, "What?"

"What are you doing." His finger tugged at the book.

"Reading." She said flipping to the next page.

"Mhm. Take a break for me."

Y/N moved away from him as he tried to kiss her. Oakley grabbed her waist taking her chin in his hand.

"Oakley, stop it. Give it back." Y/N tried reaching for her textbook.

Oakley threw it onto the other couch smiling innocently at her, "Kiss me first."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Fine. Come here."

Y/N tried not the smile but eventually, she gave in. She kissed him back enjoying the butterflies in her stomach. Oakley ran his hands down her back pulling her close. Y/N leaned away allowing him to kiss her cheek.

"Kiss me back." He whined pulling her close again.

"No. I need to pass this exam." Y/N reached around him to grab her textbook.

He smacked her ass playfully before taking his spot back on the couch. Y/N went back to her textbook.

Her eyes scanned the pages carefully. She wrote down the answers to her questions. Oakley eyed her seductively.

His hand reached down to his dick feeling himself grow at the sight of her. He always felt like Y/N was beautiful but her studying was sexy.

"Cee, are you trying to make me stop studying." Y/N tried to ignore him but couldn't help but feel aroused at the sight.

He nodded no, "I won't make you do anything you don't wanna do."

Y/N smirked closing her textbook, "What do you want me to do."

His eyes flicked to her lips, "Come sit on my face."

Y/N obliged pulling off her clothes quickly. Y/N eased her naked body near his mouth. He licked his lips ready to taste her.

"Don't be shy," Oakley spoke pulling on her thighs.

"What if I choke you?" Y/N tried to lean back scared.

He looked at her crazy, "Sit down. If I die I die."

Oakley's hands reached pulling her down. She moaned feeling his tongue lick her wet folds. Y/N braced herself against the couch.

"Oh my god, you taste so good." He moaned, the vibrations from his voice made her tingle even more.

Y/N rode his face moving her hips. Oakley lightly sucked on her clit lapping up all her juices.

"Shit." Y/N moaned feeling her climax coming.

"Cum on my face pretty girl."

Y/N's body shook feeling her high roll over her. He continued sucking on her clit enjoying the view. He slowed his tongue down once he realized she had enough.

She moved back down to his lap letting her head drop on his chest, "That was so good."

He sloppily kissed her and Y/N could taste herself on his tongue, "Now come ride this dick."

authors note:

Vote and comment

this one is spicy for y'all

Sorry for errors