Chocolate City| Central Cee

(He never shows his hair and I'm mad about that! He be having me thinking he's bald lowkey

(He never shows his hair and I'm mad about that! He be having me thinking he's bald lowkey.)

Requested by tanakaswhore

Trigger warning: stripping, sex scene ahead

NOTE: Y/S/N means your stripper name

Y/N packed her bag as Oakley talked her ear off on the phone. She picked up her dancing outfit eyeing the lack of material.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked wanting to see her face on FaceTime.

She leaned over reappearing, "I gotta work!"

"You still haven't told me where. Man, just quit I'll pay you double what they paying."

"I told you I work as a bartender!"

"Shit sounds boring."

She laughed, "Nah, just because you're almost famous doesn't mean I can't work. I'll see you in the morning when I get off."

Y/N made kissing faces at the camera as he clicked off. She sighed. She hated lying to him about her job but it was a secret to most people.

She entered the lounge room greeting the other dancers. Each had their own small vanity and locker to store their things.

Y/N pulled on her white suit. It looked like a bikini but was adorned with jewels and sparkles. Giving off innocent with a hint of sin. She looked in the full body mirror fluffing her hair. She really did look like a stripper.

The beats of the hip-hop music made the mirrors shake slightly. The team lead came down, "Y/N you're up next."

She sighed looking at the mirror one last time. She slipped her heels on feeling ten times taller. Y/N made her way to the stage. There were three brass poles waiting. Two on either side of the stage towards the back and one in the middle front.

Her other two friends Candy and Rain would be dancing as her backups for tonight. Rain turned towards her with a semi-matching outfit, "I heard we got a baller in here tonight?"

"What's his vice?" Y/N asked peeking behind the curtains.

"He's a rapper last time I heard. Came all the way from Ireland or something."

Candy laughed, "He's from the UK."

Y/N brushed away her anxiety at their words. It couldn't be him she thought. He was in town but for him to come down to the valley was weird. He doesn't like strippers, Y/N thought. The change in the lights brought her attention back to the stage.

"Now I know y'all been waiting for her to come out since y'all got here. Let's welcome to the stage Y/S/N and her friends, Candy and Rain. Make sure you throwing stacks if not get the fuck out!" The young MC said over the mic starting her theme music.

Y/N seductively walked on stage. The men in the crowd stood up whistling and clapping. The red lighting bounced off her white outfit creating the illusion that she was a seductive angel. She gripped the pole spinning with it.

Y/N let the music take over her body as she collided with the pole. Spinning slowly and then as fast as she could. Her drops made the crowd eager to see her more. How much she did depends on the money on stage and they knew that.

Candy and Rain supported her on the other two poles selling their brand, lust. Y/N watched from above as the stage went from black to green. It was covered in money. She smirked flipping her body shaking her ass as much as she could.

With one final spin, she came down with ease finishing her set. The crowd continued to throw money even after they were gone. With her adrenaline rush coming down Y/N made her way to the bathrooms.

"Y/N, you got a VIP guest waiting on you." Her team lead shouted hitting the bathroom stall.

"Bro, I'm done for tonight! Get somebody else to do it." Y/N shifted the silver necklace on her neck.

"Honey, they're asking for you, personally. Paid twenty thousand."

"Fuck it."

Y/N moved to the private rooms. The low lights made it harder to see the further she moved back. Each room had a theme. Of course whoever the mystery man was picked the 'raining money' room.

She nodded to the security at the front door cracking it open. The room was painted dark blue. The LED lights flickered creating a thunder-like look. Clouds were drawn on the walls as fake money rained from the ceiling. It was over the top.

Oakley sat on the plush couch counting a wad of money. Y/N rolled her eyes, "I should've known it was you."

He sucked his teeth, "You couldn't tell me this is your job?"

Y/N stayed standing clicking her heels together, "I don't have to explain anything to you!"

Oakley stood up towering her height even in stripper heels. Y/N backed up towards the wall hitting it slightly, "Imagine my mans inviting me down here for a good time. I walk in and you're shaking ass on stage."

"Cee, I'm literally selling a dream. It's not real. I'm just dancing for money, using what I got to make a few bucks." She explained watching his face turn red.

"So selling your soul is easier than taking money from me?"

"I'm not selling anything. You know what, you can go." Y/N crossed her arms over her chest.

He didn't move. She sucked her teeth pushing past him towards the door, "Fine I''l leave."

Y/N gasped as he yanked her wrist pushing her onto the couch. He leaned over her caressing her exposed skin, "You really thought I'd let you leave like that?"

Y/N shook her head, "You're being an asshole right now."

He laughed for the first time, "I'm sorry about that love."

Y/N resisted slightly as he kissed her neck. She was still covered in sparkles and diamonds, "What are you doing?"

"Showing you that I can do better than all the men in the world."

She rolled her eyes but kissed him back anyway. He opened her legs feeling on her wetness. Y/N moaned as he sucked on her neck, for sure trying to leave a hickey. She felt his erection on her leg.

Oakley didn't give her any time to adjust as he pushed himself inside her warmth. She threw her head back, "Wait."

"You can take it, right?"

She nodded biting her lip. He bucked his hips moving back and forth. Y/N couldn't contain her moans. His hand came up over her mouth to shut her up, "Shh."

"I can't." She moaned out bouncing slightly as he continued to fuck her.

He smiled over her, "You gotta be quiet, baby."

Y/N shut her eyes feeling her orgasm run over her. He watched as she came on his dick. Y/N's chest rose and fell heavily as he came inside her. He pulled out palming his dick. "Get dressed and clock out."

Y/N smiled, "Fine."

Authors Note:

I feel like this was rushed but not really

Vote and comment pls

Sorry for mistakes, my laptop is about to die lol