Those Quiet Ones| Central Cee

trigger warning: sexual content ahead with unprotected sex 

Y/N nodded her head to the music as she entered the house party behind her friends. She tugged on the corset top that clinged to her body showcasing her curves. She pushed through the sweaty bodies ignoring the smells of body odor.

"You good?" Her friend asked her as they reached the makeshift bar.

Y/N nodded shyly, "Yeah. I just need a drink."

Her other friend, Kayla, smirked "I got it!"

Y/N watched as she poured various amounts of liquor into the red solo cup. She watched the color go from clear to dark in a second. Kayla passed her the cup.

"What is this?" Y/N asked sniffing the strong drink.

Her friends laughed, "Just sip!"

Y/N obliged feeling the liquor warm her belly. It burned her throat slightly but overall she enjoyed it, "You know I don't drink much."

"Mhm, you gotta relax girl!"

Y/N managed to keep her anxiety steady as they made it to another group of friends. Y/N didn't know anybody. Her social battery was beginning to run low.

"You alright?" A deep voice sent chills down her spine.

Y/N turned her head a bit so she could speak into his ear, "Yeah. Thanks."

"You wanna get out of here?" The voice shouted into her ear again.

Y/N turned confused, "What? I can't hear you?"

He looked at her confused. Y/N shook her head awkwardly. Kayla tugged on her arm holding up a finger to Oakley, "Girl, what the fuck is your problem?"

"What are you talking about?" Y/N replied holding her cup tighter.

"He's asking you if you wanna hook up." Kayla flashed him a smile over her shoulder.

Y/N's eyes furrowed, "Ohh. I didn't know."

Kayla sighed, "Girl you don't have to be so awkward. Just live a little. Remember your mission tonight."

Y/N's quirky smile made an appearance, "What's my mission again?"

Kayla placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, "To let go. Physically and mentally."

Y/N turned to look back at Oakley who was enjoying the music, "You know him?"

Kayla nodded, "Old friend. He's super nice so either way it's a win-win situation."

Without another word, Kayla pushed Y/N back over. She bumped him accidentally, "Sorry."

"You alright?" 

Y/N nodded tilting her head innocently, "Yeah. Do you wanna go somewhere quiet?"

He smiled nodding back. He turned around and headed to the exit. Y/N followed. She was surprised when his hand reached back for hers. She took it in her interlacing their fingers. Y/N looked over her shoulder. Kayla held her thumbs up in praise. 

Y/N took a deep breath realizing they were heading to his car. He opened the door for her allowing her to enter first. Y/N sat on the comfortable seat. She played with the hem of her top feeling a bit anxious.

Taking her off guard Oakley kissed her lips. Y/N kissed him back shyly. She moaned as he squeezed her breast and moved to her hips. Now sitting on his lap she rocked her hips back and forth wanting more. His large hand came up to her neck with one tight squeeze she felt wetter than before.

"Be a good girl and take this off." He whispered to her pulling on her shirt.

Y/N obeyed letting her top fall off. She quickly unbuttoned her jeans. Oakley helped her pull them off rubbing her clit once she was free. Feeling a bit exposed Y/N stopped opening her glazed eyes.

He rubbed her smooth skin, "Did I do something wrong?"

Y/N shook her head, "No. I've just never done this before." 

He gave her a warm smile, "You don't have to be nervous around me okay? Just do your thing."

Y/N felt the liquor hit her system instantly. She felt like her instincts would guide her in the steamy moment. Unbuckling his pants she felt him get hard. Y/N didn't need any foreplay she was already ready. 

Without thinking she began to ride him. She winced a bit feeling him stretch, "I can't."

He kissed her neck reassuring her. His hands roamed her naked body enjoying seeing her come out of her shell. 

"You got it. Give it to me." He whispered in her ear as she figured out her rhythm. 

Y/N quietly moaned gripping his shoulders. She bounced up and down hitting her g-spot. He guided her hips forward and back. Y/N took it upon herself to grip his neck choking him slightly. 

"A little bit kinky huh?" He questioned with lust in his eyes. 

Y/N tongue kissed him sucking on his bottom lip. He grunted feeling his climax coming. Y/N moved faster on his dick wanting to take him there.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come." She moaned out feeling herself tighten around him.

He egged her on, "Cum on my dick."

Y/N's body shook as her orgasm hit blissfully. He moaned into her ear as he came inside her. Coming down from her high she lifted herself off of him. He was smiling in a daze. She was surprised when he leaned down to kiss her lips. 

"Can I get your number?"

authors note:

a bit of smut for y'all

vote and comment

y'all barely comment and i be trynna interact but its all good i still love you guys