Caught| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sexual content ahead, I promised yall smut so here it is!

Y/N moaned lowly as her boyfriend hiked up her dress. The edge of the bathroom sink pressed into her exposed skin sure to leave a mark.

Oakley lifted her up, sitting her on the cold bathroom counter. The bass of rap music filled their ears. The tile floor shook slightly as they kissed passionately.

The bathroom was small leaving little to no room for their sexual escapade. The overhead light twinkled as the lightbulb slowly died.

Oakley sucked on her neck as she slid her panties off. Y/N felt his belt buckle and undid it in record time. He was hard and ready, but he was impatient.

Y/N hissed as he bit her neck trying hard to leave a hickey, "Cench relax."

"I don't have a condom on me." He muttered licking her spot again ignoring her pleas for him to control himself.

Y/N blinked running her hands through his curly hair. She was dazed as fuck, "Just pull out then."

Cee smiled kissing her lips again. Y/N palmed his erection making him groan, "Hurry up."

"Shut up." He told her pushing his dick inside her.

Y/N moaned arching her back as he thrusts into her. Her wetness made a mess on the counter as she leaked all over.

He fingered her clit as she moaned into his shoulder, "You fuck me so good."

"Shut up!" He whispered back but kissed her cheek.

Y/N got louder as he pounded into her. Oakley stuffed her panties in her mouth muffling her noises. Her eyes filled with tears as he pleasured her.

"Do you wanna get caught, baby?" He asked her pushing the fabric further into her mouth.

Y/N shook her head as he kept his pace steady. Oakley smiled again, "You look so pretty, baby."

Her eyes closed as she felt herself tighten around him. He moaned lowly feeling her warmth cover him. "You wanna cum?"

Y/N's acrylic nails scratched his back and pulled him closer, "Please."

He chuckled as she begged for release. His thumb rubbed her wet clit making her legs shake. A rough knock at the door sounded making her freeze.

"Y/N, I gotta piss! Open the door." The knob twisted as her best friend, Nolan, tried opening the door.

Oakley didn't stop pounding into her though. Y/N's orgasm quickly left her body as she focused on the doorknob instead of her boyfriend in front of her.

"Oakley, wait. Stop." Y/N's voice sounded rough as she took out her makeshift gag.

Oakley slowed, searching her eyes, "He's not getting in here."

"We can just finish at home-" Her voice cut out when her orgasm started returning, making her tingle.

"Are you sure?" He teased rubbing her clit again.

She jumped when her friend banged on the door again, "Whoever is in the bathroom hurry up!"

Y/N eyed the door again before Oakley moved her body over sending her head into the bathroom mirror behind her.

"Owww!" She spoke pushing his chest.

The alcohol was finally getting to them. Oakley laughed kissing her lips, "My bad."

"You get so aggressive when you're horny." She smiled ignoring the pounding at the door. Her moans started again when he went deep inside her. His hand flew to her mouth trying to shut her up for the millionth time.

She tightened around him as they tongue kissed. "I'm cumming!"

He grunted as she pulsed around him moaning lowly. Oakley pulled out palming himself as he came onto her thighs.

Her chest rose and fell when he took a paper towel and cleaned her legs off. Y/N reached for her underwear but Oakley swiped them off the floor putting them in his pocket.

Y/N sucked her teeth standing up. Her legs gave out from under her. He caught her body laughing again.

"Would you shut up? It's not funny." She voiced getting annoyed at his dumb smile and his dumb laugh.

"I'll see you later, okay?" He asked adjusting his pants and making sure he looked put together.

Y/N sighed fixing her hair in the mirror before turning around. Oakley's eyebrows raised waiting for her response. Y/N could still feel the bass of the music down below. She gasped when he clutched her neck bending her head back.

"I said I'll see you later okay?" He repeated.

Y/N smiled nodding. She loved making him mad, "Okay."

He kissed her lips softly before pushing her away roughly. Y/N snickered again when he opened the door. Her friend was no longer on the other side of the door. Y/N sneakily followed behind him making sure their friend group didn't see them.

Y/N found her friends by the makeshift bar downstairs. The party was still in full swing. Y/N opened a new bottle of vodka before making herself a drink, "Hey guys."

"Bitch where have you been at?" One of her friends asked eyeing her with suspicion.

"Huh?" Y/N asked not wanting to answer questions.

"He must've fucked your brains out, huh?" Another friend drunkenly asked making her blush slightly.

She was caught and she knew it, "What?"

The group of girls laughed finding Y/N's embarrassment cute. "Rule number one of sneaking around, make sure you're not loud as shit when he's fucking you in the bathroom!"

Authors Note:

vote and comment besties y'all let black swan 3 flop

I was at work so I'm updating this late but I still got it out

somebody requested a trip/vacation imagine so I'm working on that