Collab| Central Cee

Idea & Request by @rueusedbag

"Your one of the top female rappers out right now." The podcast host mentioned smiling at Y/N.

"Yeah, and I did it with no features too!" Y/N boasted leaning back in her chair.

"Everyone on the market wants a collab with you. After your song with Megan Thee Stallion, we want more from you."

Y/N smiled reminiscing on her time with Megan, "I don't know. I mean everyone knows how much I prefer to work with women and queer artists. Those male rappers are very problematic."

"Central Cee has been adamant about wanting to collab with you. How do you feel about that?" Another host asked her making her semi-blush.

"Um, I fuck with Central Cee. He's good but I haven't heard about him wanting to collab." Y/N mentioned.

"He said it in an interview with a late-night talk show host. His fans and your fans have been tagging you in posts for weeks."

Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not really on social media like that."

"Well, we hope you two collab! Let's move on to your big interview with Vogue!"

Y/N stood out of the chair waving at the hosts once the interview was over. Her sister, Nella was waiting on her in the lobby, "Central Cee, eh?"

Y/N laughed, "How many people have been talking about us?"

"Way too many to count. The audience would like to see it, sis."

"If anything, I'd love to remix an old song of his. Gotta see if they like it before we drop something new." Y/N wasn't really feeling it.

Nella smiled, "Just wait for his team to reach out, don't stress."

Y/N's stomach growled, "Let's get outta here."

Y/N sat in the passenger seat of Nella's jeep. They drove through the LA streets in search of some food. Coming across a food truck, Nella got them some tacos. Y/N moaned at the taste, "My manager had me on a diet, so let's keep this between us."

"Babes, why are you on a diet anyway? Eat whatever you want. We only get one life." Nella broke apart her taco.

"Stage performance and stamina. I still sneak and eat behind her back!" Y/N laughed scrolling through her phone.

"Are you gonna get back online?" Nella asked balling up her trash.

Y/N nodded, "Last time those hoes came for me I almost went to jail."

"You let them get to you way too much. Just ignore it."

Y/N shook her head defensively, "I'll try."

She logged into her Instagram. A plethora of notifications came across her screen. Her social media manager had posted her most recent interview clip. Y/N had Nella take a picture of them and post it. Y/N smiled as she read the comments.