Don't Call Me| Central Cee

NOTE: Some of y'all love Oakley as a dad lmfaooo, this is very much fluff and cute shit

Requested by Rueusedbag

"Bye, I'm leaving!" Y/N shouted from the front door, the slight jingle of her keys made her son start crying.

Y/N's six-year-old, Lucas wiped his eyes as he ran over to her. She pouted squatting down to his level. His long curly hair was all over the place but he didn't care. "Momma don't go."

"You're having a fun day with dad. You don't wanna stay with him?" She questioned looking around the house for Oakley.

"No! He's gonna make me go to the studio. I don't wanna go." He begged reaching for her bag.

Y/N sighed eyeing Oakley at the top of the steps, "Hold on little man. Don't move okay."

Her heels clicked as she walked across their home. Oakley blushed at the sight of her anger. She just wanted to enjoy a day with her girlfriends but he was about to make her late. "Come here."

Oakley came down the steps in sweats and a tee shirt, "What is it? I thought you were leaving."

Y/N crossed her arms over her chest, "Listen, if I find out you took Lucas to the studio, I will come back here and beat you the fuck up. We don't work around him, okay?"

Oakley nodded scared of his own wife, "I won't I promise."

She watched as he held his hands up in defense, "Mhm. Don't call me unless its an emergency. And do something with his hair! You wanted him to have long hair like yours so you fix it."

He nodded smiling. He eyed her body in her jeans and top. They made her legs look long and the top showcased her cleavage. She rolled her eyes, "Bye. I'm not playing with you today. I been locked in this house for a minute."

"Okay damn. You don't have to be so aggressive."

She cut her eyes at him moving towards her son, "Okay listen to me. You and your dad are gonna have fun today. I promise I'll be back before dinner."

Lucas looked up at her with puppy eyes, "Okay."

Y/N smiled, "I love you."

She went to the door unlocking it. Oakley pushed past his son with a look on his face, "Wait, no goodbye to me."

Y/N rolled her eyes but smiled, "Fine. I love you too."

He bent down to kiss her lips. She squealed when he slapped her ass, "You look good, go have fun."

Oakley turned back to his son who was staring up at him."I'm bored."

His father smiled pulling out his phone, "You wanna dance for the fans real quick?"

Lucas found himself giggling as his dad showed him a tik tok dance. His small body tried to keep up as his father bounced around the living room. They were on live as people commented. He was trying to promote his new song and the fans loved his son.

"Aight, we gotta go. Say bye."

Lucas waved his hand at the camera as Oakley shut it off. He picked him up carrying him around like he was an airplane. Lucas' giggles stopped when he realized they were in his bathroom. The Buzz Lightyear-themed shower curtain and toilet seat made him start crying.

"Oh, don't cry. I just gotta do your hair before mommy gets mad at me." Oakley rubbed his son's face.

And so a few minutes later the bathroom sink had hair products everywhere. Bobby pins and rubber bands were scattered on the floor. The hair oil and conditioner had open tops. Thick combs were greasy from product residue.

Oakley had been trying to figure out how to give his son a nice style for his long hair. It wasn't like his though. It was kinker and tighter than his. He didn't know what to do. He had already tried combing it but Lucas started crying.

"Oh my God. I cannot do this today."

He wiped his hands off calling Y/N. He leaned against the doorway pinching his nose, "I thought I told you not to call me unless it's an emergency."

"It is."

"What?"

"I mean, I just need to know how to do his hair."

Y/N laughed. He could hear her friends talking in the background. She scooted away from the table and moved to a quieter place. He was surprised when she hit the facetime button.

"Bro, you better clean the bathroom after."

"I am! Just tell me how to fix it."

"Alright, you wanna do twists?"

And so she guided him through the phone. Teaching him how to take care of their sons hair. Thirty minutes in the boy's hair looked much better than it used to. Oakley smiled proudly, "Damn, I really did that."

"I'm finna hang up." Y/N told him hitting the red button going back to her girls day out.

"I'm hungry! Can we get Mcdonalds?"

He sighed, "Your mothers gonna kill me but lets go anyways."

Authors Note:

if you requested an imagine, private message me please so I can finish it just in case it's not up

vote and comment

I changed it from a girl to a boy cuz I always do girls, hope that's ok