Under the Influence| Central Cee

Trigger warning: sex scene ahead, use of each other for sexual release, toxic energy etc

(Inspired by Sad Girl by Lana Del Rey)

Y/N didn't give a fuck about what anybody thought about her. Her name was around. Pictures of herself floated around the internet. If anything she thought she was badass, unpredictable too. But Cench knew what she was best: a ticking time bomb.

Y/N smoked a cigarette as she stood outside the hotel balcony in the freezing cold. She wore nothing but lace panties and a tee shirt. Her hair was a mess. Mascara stained her dark eyes. She flicked the ash at the end of the cigarette. She inhaled one last time watching as the tip of the cig burned orange.

She smelled herself grimacing. She had been up for the last 24 hours in a manic episode. Coming down from her high she cleaned the hotel room. Oakley would be coming up any second now.

Y/N finished cleaning her space quickly jumping in the shower. She let the water run over her. It made her skin red but she didn't care. The voices in her head had stopped a while ago. She missed the manic feeling.

Y/N now laid on the California king bed in just a towel. Her wet hair had dried a bit. Her skin was smooth with cocoa butter. The door unlocked. Oakley entered the room finding her waiting. Her arm was over her eyes as her chest rose and fell peacefully.

He smirked slightly, "When was the last time you slept."

Y/N perked up, "I don't know."

He shook his head placing his duffle down, "Can you even feel your face?"

"No, but I don't care. You know why I'm here."

His breath hitched when she yanked her towel off revealing her naked body. Tattoos littered her body. A butterfly sat on her foot. Hearts cascaded down her left side. "Come here."

Oakley followed her directions kissing her lips. She smiled pulling him on top of her. She savored the taste of him. His sweetness compared to her sour demeanor. She tugged on his hair moaning as he kissed her neck.

Y/N found herself watching him as he undressed. She rubbed her wet clit anxiously. She was desperate to think about something other than her problems.

He pushed her hand away replacing it with the tip of his dick. She sighed as he ran his tip over her wet opening.

She gasped when he slowly entered her making her arch her back, "Fuck, I forgot how big you were."

"Take this dick." He whispered under his breath using more force.

Y/N moaned as he kissed her lips. She reached down rubbing her clit again. She knew he liked missionary way too much for her liking. It was intimate of course. She turned over in the doggy position to hide her face. He caressed the angel wings tattooed on her back.

She jumped as he slapped her round butt, "Hurry up."

Oakley obliged. She pushed herself against him creating more friction, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum on my dick baby." He encouraged pulling on her hair.

Y/N felt her legs shake as her orgasm rolled over her. Cench followed after grunting as he came inside the condom.

After her orgasm, Y/N pushed him off of her. She covered herself in the hotel robe, "Thanks."

He ran a hand down his chest, "You alright?"

"I'm fine. You can let yourself out." Y/N said opening the door to the balcony and lighting another cigarette.

"I thought you quit?"

She hit the bottom of the cigarette case, "I lied."

"Y/N-"

She cut him off, "Don't. Please."

"I'd do anything for you but you just keep ignoring my help."

Y/N laughed, "Cench, would you die for me?"

He shook his head no.

"Exactly. So shut the fuck up."

Authors Note:

y'all will be getting some steamy smut in the next few updates

I been slacking so here's something good

vote and comment