Day to Day (Blurb 13)| Central Cee

TRIGGER WARNING: sex scene ahead, me thinks be aware!

Your day-to-day with Cench:

-Being on social media and he joins when he's away

Y/N squinted her eyes as she read her Instagram live comments. She was sitting on her outdoor patio enjoying the summer sun.

"Do I do jumping jacks on the d? What?" She read as her fans got more and more comfortable asking her weird questions.

Y/N reached for her water pale and began watering her flowers in the makeshift garden, "Don't ask me no shit like that!"

She sat the pale down and scrolled through the influx of comments, "Why are y'all spamming?"

User 1: omg your man is here

User 2: CAESAR-SU

User 3: baeeee come home the kids miss you

CentralCee: y'all she does do jumping jacks on the d!

Y/N gasped dramatically, "Oakley why are you embarrassing me!"

User 5: SHE A FREAK

User 6: lollll

CentralCee: miss you bae

Y/N rolled her eyes, "You bombarded my stream and now you wanna kiss my ass? Goodbye!"

-Getting cute presents sent to your door

Y/N rubbed her tired eyes as her phone rang. She pried open her eyes flinching at the bright screen, "Hello?"

"Check your doorstep," Oakley said hanging up the phone.

Y/N squinted in confusion, "What the fuck?"

She groaned throwing her phone back on the dresser and standing up. Her feet padded against the cool floor. She opened the door and smiled.

A bouquet of your favorite flowers sat before you with a cute gift basket. Y/N grabbed the items and put them on her coffee table.

"I love that boy."

-Wearing his clothes

"Have you seen my hoodie?" Cee asked as he stuffed more clothes in his suitcase.

Y/N tried to hide her smile as she sat on the bed watching him pack, "Nope."

He stood up straighter giving her a look, "Really?"

"Really really," Y/N responded looking down at her acrylic nails.

Without a doubt, Oakley rushed to her dresser pulling it open. Y/N jumped from the bed gasping, "What are you doing?"

He laughed pulling out his favorite hoodie, "Y/N, you're already wearing my shirt can I just have my damn hoodie back?"

-Sending him spicy texts (courtesy of Xstuhcii and the nickname oaktree)

OAKTREE

Y/N sent an audio message
Y/N sent 4 attachments
Y/N sent a video

-Phone sex

Y/N checked herself in the mirror one last time. Her lacy lingerie was bright against her melanated skin. Her phone rang signaling a Facetime call. Y/N played with a stray coil in her hair before answering.

"Heyyy." She said feeling a bit nervous.

Oakley propped up the phone showing his bare chest. Her eyes widened at how low his sweatpants hung on his waist. "Hi pretty girl, how are you?"

Y/N blushed when she saw his erection growing. She placed her phone on the stand in front of her, "Good. And you?"

He barely answered when his hand swung into his pants rubbing his throbbing dick, "Good now that I can see you."

Y/N smiled slightly at the sight, "Okay."

Oakley groaned, "Come on, don't be shy."

Y/N perked up rubbing the lace material that covered her heat, "I'm not."

"Then show me."

Y/N slowly pulled off her underwear leaning back onto the bed. Her wetness glistened in the low light. She moaned rubbing her wet clit for him.

"Open up for me."

-Flashing his money

"No money on my card but guess what my man is finna take care of it." Y/N recorded a video of her flashing his Amex credit cars.

"Bro, what are you doing?" Oakley asked holding her shopping bags behind her.

Y/N slightly turned her head, "My man, my man, my man."

-Singing songs while he's home/being annoying

Y/N skated around the house in fuzzy socks with a wooden spoon in her hand. Oakley was laying on the couch with his forearm over his eyes. Light snores came from his mouth. She smiled turning on the speaker.

"Alexa, play This is New York by Scar Lip."

She smiled when the music started playing loudly. Oakley jumped on the couch at the sudden sound, "Are you serious right now?"

Authors Note:

ummm, I think imma spam y'all tonight and work on part 2's to certain imagines lol

vote and comment

lowkey need to do a full phone sex imagine