Beggin| Central Cee

Y/N woke up to rocks being thrown at her window

Y/N woke up to rocks being thrown at her window. The quick 'ting' sounds kept coming. Y/N peeled the curtain back revealing Cench. He picked up another rock and held it up when he noticed her.

"Y/N!" He shouted into the darkness.

Y/N sighed not knowing if she wanted to engage with him or not. She shut the curtain and stepped back.

"Y/N! I just saw you! Can you come out please!" He called out into the silence.

Her next-door neighbor opened their window, "Can you shut up?"

Another girl a floor down poked her head out, "The white boy is back again."

"You know what? Fuck all of you, yeah?" Cench held up his middle finger and picked up another rock.

"Don't you throw that!" Her neighbor called out.

Y/N cursed opening her window. She could tell he had been drinking. His coat was open and a brown paper bag sat on the ground. He stumbled noticing her.

"Sorry." Y/N apologized to her neighbors.

"Mhm. I hope he's here to finally apologize." Her neighbors preached shutting their windows.

"Cee, what the fuck are you doing?" Y/N spoke in a low hushed tone.

"I came to win you back! Please! I know I fucked up." He pleaded to her with a look of sorrow.

Y/N leaned farther out her window, "You hurt me! I don't even know if I want to see you right now."

His eyes darted everywhere feeling panicked, "No wait! That's why I wrote that song. Let me play it!"

Y/N gasped seeing his phone plugged into a speaker. His song Mrs began playing loudly. He jumped around trying to tap the lyrics.

Y/N knew he was being loud. Not wanting to deal with her neighbors she quickly pulled on some sweats and her coat.

She rushed outside stopping his performance midway, "Stop."

Y/N turned off the speaker watching her windows for any movement. She rubbed her aching head.

He reached out to touch her, "I'm sorry. I'll never hurt you again. Man, I can't eat. Can't sleep. I'm fucked up right now!"

Y/N crossed her arms over her chest tapping her foot. She could smell the vodka on his breath.

He began crying slightly, "I just want my baby back. My peace. You kept me sane. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Y/N jumped as he fell to his knees hugging her torso. She could hear him mumbling his apologies.

"Come on, stand up. You're drunk." She whispered lifting him.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "Drunk in love with you."

Y/N laughed, "You can stay the night at mine. We can talk when you're sober."

Y/N guided him up to her flat. He took a deep breath smelling the familiar place, "It still smells like you."

Y/N took him to her bathroom. She kept his clothes there. She was about to throw them out the next day but she couldn't do it.

Y/N helped him into new clothes. She guided him to her couch pulling a trash can in front of him.

"When I wake up will you be here?" He questioned half asleep.

"Yeah, I will." She kissed his forehead before she darted to her bedroom.

Oakley woke up feeling his stomach flip. He opened his eyes noticing the setting. His eyes widened realizing he was back.

He smelled cooking from the kitchen. Y/N came out with her curly afro and a greasy plate of food. She placed it in front of him with a bottle of water and painkillers.

"Good afternoon." Y/N was happy, she looked happy.

"Hey. I was so fucked up. Did I do something crazy?"

Y/N laughed and his stomach flipped seeing her, "If you call begging on your knees for me crazy then yes."

He groaned sitting up, "I'm sorry."

Y/N smiled shyly, "It's okay. You know what they say drunk words are sober thoughts."

He pulled on her waist. She gasped landing on his lap. He inhaled her sweet scent, "Mhm. I don't think it goes like that though."

Y/N ran her hands through his hair, "Right but you get it."

He looked up at her googly-eyed, " I get that I want you back."

Y/N's smile dropped a bit, "I know that you're sorry for what happened."

He placed his hand over his heart, "I truly am."

Y/N leaned down to kiss him sweetly, "One step at a time."

He hugged her tighter, "I'll prove it to you. I promise."

authors note:

vote and comment

sorry for mistakes 

i liked the beginning but kinda fell off toward the end

THANKS FOR 1K READS Y'ALL (giving y'all 2 updates today)