Suna x (female) Reader

Start from the beginning

"You're the bravest!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Please, I promise I'll help you in the shop this weekend; just please do this favour for me?"

I sigh, holding the basket of goods in my hands. It was full of fresh fruit and decorated with ribbons and fragrant flowers.

"Why am I going when you're the family friend?!"

"Please!"

"Fine! Ugh, I hate it here." Holding the basket with two hands, I walk past the gates to the front door. I do my best to pull the doorbell without dropping anything (easier said than done). I look back, and Ayame is silently cheering me on.

Annoying.

"How may I help you?"

I squeak, surprised and raise the basket. "A delivery from the Tanaka family. I hope you enjoy their products."

The butlers took the basket and smiled. "Thank you, young lady. Send Madam Kiyoko our best regards."

"I will. Have a nice day, sir."

As soon as the door closes, I run. Ayame is still waiting at the gates.

"That wasn't so bad."

"I'm never doing you a favour again."

"Not even for those jelly sticks you like?"

"...I really hate it here."

"Aww, I love you too, F/n."
🦋 ———————————————

"Mama doesn't like Auntie Ayame."

"No, she doesn't."

Kaoru giggles, and I continue my story.

🦋 ———————————————
"Can't you finish your deliveries after?"

"My mom is doing factory work today, and my dad left early for the office," I sigh. "They're counting on me. There aren't many deliveries. It shouldn't take more than twenty minutes."

"Then I'll meet you there after?" she asks, hopeful.

"No promises," I reply, getting on my bike.

"Alright. Don't break your back out there."

"The bag isn't heavy." I wave Ayame goodbye and peddle away. Everything goes smoothly, and I drop off the last package in time.

"Have a nice day, Mister Kita! Oh, and thank you for the rice!"

"You're welcome."

I ride my bike down the dirt road filled with people and cars. The traffic is worse than usual. A moment later, there's word that an accident caused a cart pile up, blocking the main road. I take a detour, but there's nothing much I can do. I'm already late. And to make things worse, my front tire pops, leaving me stranded in a poopy alleyway.