Chapter Seventy Nine

Izuku was pushed around the city by tomura who took him to different places

Izuku was pushed around the city by tomura who took him to different places. He sat still keeping quiet as Shigaraki spoke to him, his eyes shifted up to a billboard that held a photograph of him dancing on stage.

Tomura noticed what he was looking at and saw his eyes get watery. He pushed the wheelchair in a different direction to distract the boy taking him to a park where he walked around picking flowers from the ground forming them into a bouquet before handing them to Izuku.

The two were back home and Shigaraki was bathing Izuku in the bath. He stayed quiet the whole time until he was in bed, Tomura brushed back his hair kissing his head before kissing his hand multiple times as he shed his tears.

"Tomura...?" "Yes izuku?" "Are you really leaving me? Are you leaving me because I'm useless now?" "No, no Izuku I would never leave you, I'm gonna stay here by your side and take care of you, no one can take you away from me..."

Shigaraki got up leaving the room as he started to cry. Guilt was building up in his body as he started to hate himself, getting angry at himself for what he had caused. He hadn't cried out like this since the day he lost his family, he gripped onto his shirt as he screamed.

"Why...why did I let myself do this..why?"

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
I sat in my wheelchair pushing myself out of the house where I encountered the same kitten I had found the day I first left the house on my own.

He climbed up to my lap sitting down as I pet him gently. He was a black cat with pretty eyes, it was a beautiful green and blue color. Shigaraki walked up to me looking at the cat I held in my lap "where'd you find him?" He asks

"Out here, he came out on his own" the cat meowed as it rubbed its body against me before its ears perked up looking at Shigaraki before it jumped off my lap running away.

"Aw he left" I said as Tomura pushed me back into the house. Lately I've been trying to connect with Tomura since he's the last person I have in my life, he had banned Toga from seeing me he blames her for what happened but sometimes I feel like it's my fault.

I should've turned down the offer , or at least try to get Tomura's approval. I sat in my room grabbing my phone as I searched for a specific song and when I did I let it played as I listened to the lyrics that took me back to the memories I shared with Dabi.

Although it was wrong being with Dabi for the few last months, it was still amazing, for once in my life I truly felt loved. I thought I had found the one, felt like it was real, like it was meant to be. "Izuku? You okay?" Shigaraki says getting my attention.

I nodded as I turned the music off, he walked over to me with a smile "I got you a gift" he says handing me a box. I looked down at it before I opened it, inside it was a green pendant that shined under the suns light.

"I got it for you because it matched your eyes, I thought it'd look nice on you" he said as he grabbed it putting it around my neck. I looked down at it holding it in my hands that started to tremble. "Is something wrong..?" He asks softly.

I shook my head in response as I let my tears fall, I started to cry. "Izuku...?" "I'm fine..I'm fine Tomura im...I'm just happy..happy to have someone by my side" I tell him with a weak smile.

He looked at me with a sad look before gently kissing my lips "don't worry Izuku...I promise you, I'll find a way to help you"

"To give you another chance at dancing again"