Chapter Forty Four

Izuku sighed as he entered the hide out of the league "I'm exhausted

Izuku sighed as he entered the hide out of the league "I'm exhausted...." He mumbled as he sat down on the couch "Go to bed!" Shigaraki yelled at the tipsy Dabi who laughed "give me my goodnight kiss first" "ew no, you're nasty go away" "I want to be with Izuku" "no, go to your room" "rude".

Izuku smiled as he rested his head on the shoulder of Compress who yawned feeling tired. "You're staying here?" Tomura asked the boy who yawned "maybe, I'm too lazy to move" The boy looked at Shigaraki before getting up "will your room be cold?" "No..." "hm, okay good night compress" "goodnight Izuku"

"Aren't you going to change?" Tomura asked Izuku who threw his heels before getting in bed, "no" he mumbled "why? I thought you said it was uncomfortable" "like I said, I'm too lazy to move I'm literally about to knock out" Shigaraki looked at the boy's body trying to not stare too much especially at his butt, he always wanted to just touch it he thought it looked very soft.

He sat down on the bed playing with his fingers till he turned over, "Izuku?" He softly whispered "are you sleeping?" "Mhm...." izuku mumbled. Tomura then got close looking at the boys thighs and butt being very tempted to touch them, whenever he tried to do something he'd usually get scolded by the boy or even get slapped.

He laid down and turned over meeting the eyes of Izuku "I'm going to move soon" he mumbled "to Korea, that's where I'm starting my career" he said making the eyes of Tomura widen "Why? You can start it here" "but I have to, it's what the company said, I'll keep in touch with you still" Shigaraki looked at Izuku with a sad look, "you're going to be far away....."

The next day Shigaraki was watching Izuku practice with the guy he had danced before, he never liked it when the two got together he always felt like they would mess around in way. He never likes Izuku being with anyone at all not even with Hari he hates the boy since he gets to spend more time with Izuku he even gets to see he most of Izuku a side Tomura hasn't seen yet.

"Let me know if it's too tight okay?" Jackson told Izuku as he put his arms around him grabbing the lace of the corset, Izuku had his hands on the mans shoulders as he blushed feeling the corset get tighten and getting closer to him.

"You're a pretty boy, Are you excited to start your path?" He asked after he let go, Izuku nodded with a smile "Am I going to have to stay there for long?" "I don't think so, normally they just train you to be better at what you do then you just start traveling around artists might ask you to be a backup dancer or you can do musicals like or be in a movie, a lot of things can happen"

Izuku smiled and waved at Jackson as he left the building "I'll see you tomorrow!" Izuku walked towards his home while being on the phone with his father "yeah I'm going over there already.....Tomura? I told you it's fine he's a good guy he wouldn't do anything bad to me"