Chapter Twenty One

Izuku woke up to feeling a hand touch his body, they were touching him from his torso to his chest where his eyes widened when he felt a finger brush against his nipple and pinch it carefully

Izuku woke up to feeling a hand touch his body, they were touching him from his torso to his chest where his eyes widened when he felt a finger brush against his nipple and pinch it carefully. He fell off the bed and sat up looking at Shigaraki "why are you touching me?" "I wasn't touching you" "yes you were!" "I wasn't" "you-...whatever, you're weird".

"You're going to stay in those clothes?" Tomura asked as he watched Izuku put his shoes on "yeah, and I'm not returning them" "huh? Why?" "Because you kept my clothes so I'm keeping yours" "but-" "hush boy you're bad at hiding things, I'll see you stalking me-" Izuku bumped into a person chest and looked up seeing Dabi. His eyes widened as he turned red 'holy shit he's hot-' 

"Oh, you're Izuku, the boy dusty stalks" "you're pretty cute up close" "did you guys? You know do something together?" "Eh? No! Never! I would-no! You know I have to go I have a show to do, b-bye!" "Huh....I thought you actually pulled him, guess not he's single right?" "Don't even think about it Dabi"

Izuku's pov
I got home and removed my shoes heading to my room and put my clothes down. I sighed looking down at my hands where I held the letter from the company I was thinking about signing up with. I remembered about what the guy did to me and got up throwing the letter in the bin while going to the bathroom where I removed Tomuras shirt and looked at myself.

Should I gain weight....people keep telling me to, they say I look wrong but I thought they'd like me if I looked thin...they really don't make sense, they say one thing and then they say another.

I put the shirt back on and got in bed, I didn't really feel like doing anything today I just wanted to have time to myself.

The next day I got ready for a show, It was a very popular place professional dancers go there as well so I'm surprise about the fact I'm getting to dance over there. I grabbed my bag where I looked at the top I made for myself, I always take it with me to the shows but it stays in my bag because I'm too insecure to wear it and besides people will criticize me for wearing a bustier.

I felt exhausted from the show, I just want to go home and sleep now.... "Izuku?" "Hm?" "Oh, I thought your performance was good, do you only do that type of dancing?" The man asked as he followed me to my seat where I wiped my face removing the small amount of make up o had on. "no, I do other ones" "oh really?" "Yes" "well I've seen your other shows, and I've been thinking about having you join us" "oh..." "but there has to be one change" "and what is it?" "You gain weight"

Seriously? Another one....