Chapter Thirty Six

"Aw come on! Why can't I have your number?" Shigaraki asked Izuku as he followed him home "Because you can't, now leave me alone" "but Dabi can??" "Ugh stop whining already" Shigaraki groaned and went back to the bar after Izuku scolded him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aw come on! Why can't I have your number?" Shigaraki asked Izuku as he followed him home "Because you can't, now leave me alone" "but Dabi can??" "Ugh stop whining already" Shigaraki groaned and went back to the bar after Izuku scolded him.

"So he still doesn't like you?" Dabi asked as he laughed "I don't know, he says he doesn't yet he kisses me" "oh he's just playing with your feelings" "what?!? No!" "Well who knows, anyways have you ever thought about why he doesn't like you?" "No...I'm a good guy so why wouldn't he like me?" "I don't know, what do you even do? Come on tell me" "I give him flowers" "okay not bad" "I talk to him nicely" "Mhm" "and I admire his sleeping face every night" "what-hold on....you watch him sleep?" "Yes?" "What...yeah no" "but he looks really pretty when he sleeps" "no wonder he doesn't like you"

"Have you even dated anyone before?" Dabi asked Tomura who looked down "no, I never cared about finding someone to Love until I met Izuku" "oh, so you're inexperienced....yeah you need help, I'll teach you how to get him to like you" "huh? Are you even good at....getting people?" "I mean come on Shiggy, between me and you I'm hotter so of course I get both ladies and men" "ha very funny" "look, so obviously you need to find someone you like" "that's easy, it's izuku" "right so you'll go up to him and pin him up the wall" "eh?" "Yeah pin him on the wall, it's something people are into" "oh...okay"

"Then you're going to look into his eyes" "like this?" Shigaraki asked widening his eyes "No! You look like some creep" "oh" "just relax, them" "then you're gonna lower your voice" "lower my voice...." "And do that all together and say" "hey" "HEY!" "No! Not like that! Like hey" "hey....?" "Close enough" "now I'll show you the other methods"

The next day Dabi was hiding by a building close to the school with an earpiece to communicate with Tomura "remember what I told you dusty" "right...." "He's coming! Act natural don't act weird" "oh hey cre-" Izuku looked at Shigaraki who pinned him to the wall "Um.....something wrong?" "Nice! Now look into his eyes" "uh....Shigaraki?" "Remember in a low voice, say hey" "Hey" "are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need water, I actually have a bottle here-" "n-no! It's okay I uh-" "Stop acting like a dork! Flirt flirt with him!"

"You look hot" "what?" "You look hot? Seriously dusty?" "Yeah....I have to go" don't let him leave! Complement him or something dusty!"  "Y-You look really good today!" "Thanks?" "Smack his butt he's probably into that" Izuku's eyes widened and he turned around punching the man "the hell is wrong with you today!?" "never mind..."

"You're the one who's bad at this" Shigaraki told Dabi as they walked to the bar holding his bruised cheek "nah Izuku just isn't into the same thing as the others" "whatever...." "He probably hates me now" "we'll try next time" "again?" "Yep" "fine...."

"What the hell are you two doing?" Kurogiri asked as he entered the bar seeing Dabi wearing a green wig above his own hair while wearing a dress "Helping dusty get Izuku to like him, so I used one of togas wig and dresses to pretend to be Izuku" "okay..."

Stalkerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें