Chapter Twenty Five

"I got you a cake to celebrate your win" Shigaraki told Izuku as he held a cake that was purple and had a fondant figure of a mini version of Prince "oh my god

"I got you a cake to celebrate your win" Shigaraki told Izuku as he held a cake that was purple and had a fondant figure of a mini version of Prince "oh my god....." "w-what's wrong? Did I trigger your eating disorder?!? Omg Im so sorry Izuku please don't cry!"

"Never seen a person cry on their knees for dusty" Dabi said as he watched Izuku grip on the pants of Tomura as he cried making the man panic.

Izuku's pov
I smiled at the cake as I got up and wiped my tears "thank you..." Shigaraki gave me his iconic dorky smile and kissed the top of my head.

I loved the cake it was small and cute, the small prince on top was my favorite part. We went to his hide out aka the bar, Kurogiri greeted me and so did Twice I've met them all already normally I'd be terrified to see villains up close or be in the same room as one but they're not that bad honestly it's like they have a whole different personality when they're not out attacking.

"How come you attack 1-A?" I asked as I sat down close to Shigaraki who looked at me before looking away. "Reasons...are you friends with the blonde boy?" "Oh Kachann? Yeah we're childhood friends he's part of 1-A I haven't talked to him but the last time I did he kept saying how he handled your attack it was funny watching him praise himself"

Kachann....I want to see him again some day. I know he hates me but I just like being around him, every since I was a kid I enjoyed his company I looked up to him and I'd say how much of a cool hero I'd be just like him.

It looks like now I'd be doing something completely different from him. "You should o more hip hop-" "no, no just no I will never do hip hop again" I told toga who started to laugh "why! It's so cool! You did it so good!" "I was forced into it, I will continue my other dances but not hip hop"

Shigaraki got up and walked away, It's the first he actually leaves me when we're together maybe he has to do something, but now I'm stuck with toga she's begging that I allow her to do my makeup "Toga I don't wear makeup-" "yes you do! You wear them at your show!" "What? How do you know?" "Tomura has photos of you all over his walls some are from your shows" "oh my god...still no" "pleasee" "no" "pretty please? Come on just this once!" "I'm trying to read" "stop reading porn!" "Stop bugging me!"

How does she always get her ways? "Hey don't look down" "I'm trying to read" "do that when you're done" "fine..." "I look like a whore" "what? No! I did the basic so you do not look like a whore, it's only eyeliner and lipgloss" "so what was all that things you kept patting all over my face?" "Make up" "I still look like a whore" "oh my god"

The next day I was at the store again, I was making a jacket and I ran out of rhinestones so I'm buying more. "Hm....hey excuse me do you have any more of the green ones?" I asked the worker "toga yeah sure wait here kid" "thank you" "how many do you need?" "About three of them " the guy nodded and handed me three containers that held the green rhinestones.

I continued to look around to see what I could add onto the jacket "getting crafty?" A person said making me look their way. It was the boy from the event, "I guess you can say that, I'm working on a jacket" "oh? So you design too?" "Yeah" "my names Hari, Hari Kurono" "I'm Izuku Midoriya"