Chapter Fifty Eight

Izuku's Pov I stood on the stage as the lights dimmed on me, once the music started playing that's when I began to dance

Izuku's Pov
I stood on the stage as the lights dimmed on me, once the music started playing that's when I began to dance. I rolled on the ground arching my back as I popped my shirt open throwing it to the ground.

My skin was growling goosebumps from how cold the room was, I could feel my foot step on the edge of the stage making me back up so I wouldn't fall off, I was dancing with a blind fold on again.

There were college recruiters at the schools show today and I really wanted to show them the skills and talent I had for dance so I could get a scholarship off of dancing.

I laid on the ground once the music was done playing and slowly got up removing my blind fold as the crowd clapped for me. I spotted my father and mother and smiled as I waved at them.

"You did so good Izuku" my mother told me with a smile. I entered the dressing room and was met by a hand smacking me, I looked at the person seeing it was Tomura.

My heart was beating fast as I touched my cheek, "T-Tenko-" "don't even call me that, you don't deserve to say my name after what you did" he said as he grabbed me throwing me to the ground. "What do you mean? I didn't do anything-" "and you're lying! Why would you even lie! Izuku i know what you did and you know what I'm talking about"

"Tomura please-" "no, I can't believe you thought you could go behind my back sleeping with Dabi! Who does that?" "I'm sorry but I just-I wasn't in love with you anymore! I love him not you!"

Shigaraki looked at me as my breathing dated to get faster from the fear I got "how could you say that...say it like it's nothing?" "Tomura, I..you messed it up, you went crazy and I-...If you weren't so crazy then maybe I would've still loved you"

I told him, he stood still there before launching at me hitting me making me fight back. I kicked my legs trying to push him off me, "stop! Get off me!" "Why would you say that! You knew what you were doing! Even your father said it!"

"Well maybe he was right! I SHOULDVE NEVER GAVE A VILLAIN LIKE YOU A CHANCE!" "He said it himself theyre a waste of time and crazy! CRAZY, just like YOU!"

Before either of us got a chance to speak the door was slammed open by my father who attacked Shigaraki as my mother came up to me to comfort me. I stood still in her arms watching my father beat him until the cops came arresting Shigaraki.

"Please! Izuku please! Tell them I did nothing wrong! It was just an argument please, I love you and you love me back!"