Chapter Fifty Three

Izuku opened his window letting Dabi into his room

Izuku opened his window letting Dabi into his room. "You good?" He asks as he wiped a tear away from Izuku. "Yea I'm fine, thanks for coming" "no problem, look I don't really know what's going on between you and shiggy but you can talk to me if you need to"

Izuku nodded with a smile making Dabi smile as well, he stared at him at him for a while noticing the little things about Izuku's face. He has to admit he does have a pretty face no wonder Tomura is obsessed.

He looked into his eyes down to his lips as he licked his own, his hand went up lifting Izuku's chin softly before pulling him close for a kiss. Izuku slowly let himself get lost in the kiss as he let Dabi slide his tongue in, he could taste his breath and feel his tongue as they continued to kiss each other.

Dabi's Pov
Izuku was laying under me naked as I continued to kiss him from top to bottom leaving hickeys all over his body.

He was perfect and had a body that had my hands all over it. I pinched his nipple as put the other in my mouth, his fingers running through my hair as he held in his moans.

"Dabi...w-what if he finds out?" "Tomura? Man don't worry about his ass, if he finds out I'll make sure he won't lay a finger on you" I tell him "it's about time you finally get some real stimulation" I tell him as I put his leg over my shoulder while pushing a finger inside of him making him blush as he bit his bottom lip.

I knew Tomura would find out what I'm doing with Izuku, In fact he's probably watching us right now so might as well give him a good sex tape.  I pulled my fingers out and switched our position having Izuku lay on his stomach with his hips up.

My hands squeezed his ass as I brought him closer to me by his hips, I stroked my cock a few times before leaning close to him bringing my hand close to him "spit on it" I tell him and spat on it. I used his saliva as a type of lube rubbing it around my dick before pushing the tip in him.

He arched his back and gripped the sheets, I pulled out and pushed back in thrusting slowly before going faster. I leaned my head back as I enjoyed the feeling of fucking him recklessly, I liked seeing the way his ass smacked against my hips making loud clapping sounds every time they crashed together.

I leaned down looking at Izukus face where he was blushing as he moaned uncontrollably. Even when he's getting his shit rocked he still had a pretty face, I smirked and started to pound into him harder and faster making him scream out.

His body was shaking non stop under me as he cried out my name. I thrusted into him a few more times before I pulled out after filling him with my cum, I watched as it slowly dripped onto the sheets. He was still shaking yet he still went for another round, I watched him as he bounced on my cock as my hands held him by his waist.

All night long I was pleasing him, filling him up making him cry and shake as he begged for more, It felt so good and right it felt like I was made to please him.