Chapter Sixty Two

Shigarakis Pov I looked at my computer and groaned, that stupid dad of Izuku broke my camera

Shigarakis Pov
I looked at my computer and groaned, that stupid dad of Izuku broke my camera. Now I can't see him, he interrupted one of my favorites part of Izukus days.

What should I do....Every morning at 7 he drops him off at school, I can't really be around Izuku when he's at school because of masters new training, but then once school is over he sits outside waiting for his father, it takes him about 20 minutes to pick him up.

Most of the students are already gone by the time he arrives too....maybe I could take those 20 minutes to myself and talk to him or maybe I could do something even better...

I went through my computer going through the amount of cameras I've had installed to see Izuku, I stopped at one and saw him undressing for his dance practice. That means he's at his last class of the day, it's almost two hours long and it takes him 5 minutes to get ready to leave and be at the spot he waits for his father.

but if he's not changing back into his regular clothes it should take him no longer than a minute. I think I'll take my chance today..

Izukus Pov
I was walking outside of the school building heading to my usual spot where I waited for my father. School was really boring today, there wasn't a lot of work to do today for some of my classes.

The only class I moved a lot in was pe and dance practice. Everyone else was already going home and the school was slowly getting empty I'm thinking about going back in the school and sit at the library.

I hated standing outside alone but my father would scold me if he were to get here and not find me. It was slowly getting dark and the area was already empty, my father was taking a little longer than usual and I was getting bored of walking back and forth waiting for him.

Sooner a car was pulling up, I started walking towards it knowing it was my father but a hand grabbed me pulling me into their chest. Their hand covered my mouth as I tried screaming for my dad, I bit their fingers and fell to the ground looking at them seeing it was Shigaraki.

I got up trying to run away until I was grabbed again "don't try leaving me, im not going to hurt you" he said grabbing me by my jaw "Izuku!" My father yelled attempting to reach out for me but I was pulled into a portal, seeing the look of terror on my father was the last thing I saw that night before I was put to sleep.