Chapter Sixty Eight

Weeks passed and people still searched for Izuku, Katsuki had told the people who took him away telling them what happened

Weeks passed and people still searched for Izuku, Katsuki had told the people who took him away telling them what happened. He was left a scar going from his neck to the left side of is face, he hates seeing it, it's one of the most ugliest scar he's gotten.

Tomura looked at the tv screen watching the news about Izuku before standing up. He grabbed his hood putting it over his head and walked out the bar. He kept his head down as he walked around the area, he then looked up and made eye contact with Izukus mother making him look away quickly.

"S-sir! Please have you seen my baby? It's been months please help me find my son" she said as she handed him a flyer with Izukus picture. He looked at it and looked back at her before nodding walking away from her until he was stopped. "Acting like you don't know where her son is at is shitty, you know exactly where he is and you won't hand him over?" Katsuki said making the man sigh.

"Listen kid, it's none of your business and you're not even a hero to be acting like the tough guy here" he said looking at him "neither are you, you're nothing but shit I don't even like deku and I'm over here trying my best to save him from you, now tell me where is he"

"I'm not telling you, a kid like you doesn't scare me away" "so? You don't scare me either" "you should be scared, after all I was the one who ruined your face" he said as he laughed "quit it shit face"

"Look I have to go check up on my Izuku" "YOUR IZUKU?? Fuck outta here! He wouldn't want to be with a ugly ass fool like you, didn't you see his ass run away from you?" "We just have problems that's it" "leave him alone or I'll fucking kill you"

"You know what? I think I should be the one doing the killing"

.

.

.

Tomura entered the bar and went down into the basement, he looked at Izuku who was sleeping peacefully with his head down. He crouched down and lifted his chin "Izuku...wake up" "huh...?" "Izuku, I'm back here I have some food for you" he said as he removed the blind fold.

"I missed seeing your eyes, they're so pretty" he said with a smile "here, eat it" he said holding the spoon up "no" "Izuku please just eat" "I don't want it, I don't want anything from you"
"You need to it, at least a little bit" "no, I told you I don't want anything from you"

"Fine, but here I have something that'll entertain you while you're down here" he said reaching into his pockets throwing two small balls to the ground. Izuku looked at them confused until they moved revealing they were eyeballs "who's are those?!" He shouted as he tried to move away from them "can't you recognize them? They're your buddies eyes! Ain't that cool?"

"No! Get them away from me, what did you do?" "Well....I bumped into that boy again, we talked, argued got in another fight which was really lame so I just decided to kill him, should've seen it" Izuku lookek at Tomura with tears in his eyes making him crouch down as he brushed his hair back "don't cry, It's okay" he said kissing his forehead.

Later that night Izuku was woken up by a hero who was un tying him "sh, stay quiet everything will be okay" he said as he helped him up. Just as the two were about to leave Tomura had ran in "Don't you dare try leaving me Izuku! I don't care how many hero's I have to fight off you will be mine!"