Chapter Eleven

Izuku's povI'm almost done with the two bottles of pills I'm still wondering if I should really take the ones that are bad for me

Izuku's pov
I'm almost done with the two bottles of pills I'm still wondering if I should really take the ones that are bad for me.

I entered the house and saw how empty it was. I then saw a note that was by a bowl of food it said they were going on a mini vacation together at least my dad won't be here. I just realized that it's their anniversary...ha no wonder they left, so what now? I don't have friends to call over to hang out with. I just thought of the greatest idea, Im going to sleep.

Fuck insomnia I hate that bitch

Now I'm just making a painting because I can't sleep anymore but at least the sound of the rain was calming I just hope there won't be thunder. Im painting Prince because why not? I use to have an obsession with him, I only started to listen to him because I discovered him by looking at a photo of him and saying he looked hot, wow what a whore.

I was putting the things away until I saw a flash, I looked and saw there weren't any cars so what was it? Weird...Whatever it's pretty ghetto out here anyways weird stuff happen here all the time. I removed my shirt and was about to put a different one until I saw a figure making my eyes widened, seriously if it's the creep I'm going to smack him to all the way to Mars.

"Shigaraki! Jeez, you stalk me in the nights too?!" "I do not!" "What the hell are you doing here then?!" "Making sure no one scares you" "the only scaring me here is you! Can't I have privacy? "I could've been doing something!" His face turned red and I looked at him raising a brow "what?" "Nothing..." "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" "Nothing! I promise!" "Whatever, hurry up and get in, be thankful I'm not sending you out in the fucking rain creep" "I'm not a creep" "yes you are"

I gave Shigaraki clothes after he got inside through the window, I was picking up his sweater when I felt something, it was a camera...A CAMERA- Please don't tell me that was the flash I saw, seriously he's a total creep...

"Why do you stalk me?" I asked him as I put his clothes to dry "I dont...but if that's how you see it, I 'stalk' you because I want to be with you..." "eh?" "If you're saying you want to be friends just know this is not a good way to say because it's creepy" he looked at me before he looked at his hands he had gloves on I don't think I've seen him with them before.

"I don't want to be friends..." "You don't? Then What do you want?" "I don't know, I don't know how to say it" "you're weird" I sat down in bed while looking at him, he was playing with his fingers like a nervous child, never seen a villain like this before.

"I just really like you..." "and I want you for myself" it took me a while to understand what he meant and I sighed as I laid in bed hugging my pillow "you're really bad at confession" I told him, "go to sleep already"

.

.

.

The next morning I woke up and headed to the living room where I saw a rose bouquet, I picked it up and saw a card.

To Izuku
I've been thinking about what to write for hours and I still have no clue what to write, this card is too small to write a bunch anyways so I can't tell you all the things why I love you and how much I love you so in conclusion I love you and you're really special.

This is embarrassing rip this apart or burn it after you read it

- Tomura

"Yep, he's really bad at this"