Chapter Six

Izuku's pov The first day of school

Izuku's pov
The first day of school....summer vacation is so short. I got out of bed heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I got dressed in the school uniform and grabbed my bag walking out of the room seeing my mother making breakfast "good morning what do you want for breakfast" "I'm not hungry" "but you have to eat izuku, it's important to have breakfast" "fine..."

I looked at the plate of food and started to eat bits of it, I was already feeling full but I still had a lot left to eat. "I'm gonna go, I'm going to be late and I'm too full to finish" "okay then, have a good day Izuku"

There's a lot of people....A hand grabbed mine making me turn to look at them, Shigaraki? "Here, you're gonna need it" he told me handing me the book he once ruined. I watched him walk away and looked back at the book that had a bow with a daisy. I took the small flower and smiled walking to the gates to enter and he was right I was going to need it, I completely forgot how the teacher I had always uses the text books.

It went pretty well that day no one bothered me the same way they would back in middle school. Now I was grabbing my clothes for practice, I signed up for the dance classes because I get to leave school more late and by the time I'm home my father would be sleeping and he won't bug me besides the dance lessons aren't that bad I get a chance to be on my own and think to myself while I practice.

I changed out of my clothes and put on the clothes I practice with, today I was going to practice a dance that contained a lot of sliding so I'll wear my knee pads. I don't really have a specific genere of dancing I do whatever, how ever hip hop wouldn't be my thing in my opinion it's embarrassing for me. I can do it but I just wouldn't do it I only have done two of them before, there's a lot of movement in it that I find weird.

I walked to the studio and there wasn't a lot of people as last year I guess it was because most of them were already on their last year, now it's just me and two students how embarrassing.

I was thinking to myself about how I'll dress for the show this week, wait I only have a weak to practice...Maybe I should start to practice more on the things I can't do well instead. I'm just going to practice a bit of sliding around and then I'll practice my spins I need to be more professional with them.

I took a small break and watched the others practice, they looked pretty and dance a lot better, and here I am looking like an idiot....I got back up and looked down at the floor before taking a deep breath, slowly I started spin around before I tried to spin fast as I could.

I almost had it till I looked seeing a figure staring through the window catching me off guard as I bumped into the wall falling on the ground like a idiot. "You okay?" The girl asked as she walked to me "yeah, Sorry" "hey no need to apologize" she smiled at me as she helped me up. I looked at the window and saw that the person wasn't there anymore, I went to the lockers and grabbed my bag putting my shoes on and stayed in the same clothes I had on.

I quickly headed out of the building until I saw the same person making my eyes widened, I walked from the different direction as them but they followed me as well. They grabbed my wrist and I turned hitting them until I saw their face "You!? Are you like some type of creep?!" I told Shigaraki as I watched him put his hood back on.

"No Im not" "you were just standing there watching me! We're you always here?" "No..." i could tell he was lying...great now I have a villain stalking me.