Chapter Ten

Izuku's pov I was in the dance studio just practicing a few new moves I was taught

Izuku's pov
I was in the dance studio just practicing a few new moves I was taught. The two students didn't come today so I had the studio all to myself, it was really quiet the floor felt cold yet the air in this room felt so warm.

I was leaving the school until a guy came up to me, He goes to the school as well he's the 'popular' a lot of girls like him. "Hey I was wondering if you'd want to go out to with me?" I looked at him confused until he spoke again "like a date, you want to go out? Get in an relationship" "uh no thanks" "why not?" "I'm not into you, so I'll be going" "no, you're going to date me and you'll stay with me until I decided to dump you" what the fuck? Honestly I feel like smacking the shit out of him right now.

"I said no, I don't want to date you so leave it at that-" He really just hit me, great "You're dating me!" "I'm not! So walk away with your little shrimp you asshole!" "Hey let go of me!" His hand was gripping on my wrists hard, honestly why do I always have bad luck in life? Especially with guys.

Tomura's pov
Izuku should be out of class now...oh, who's he talking to? It was a confession....someone confessed to him...I'm going to die if he said yes to them.

Oh he rejected him, I'm suddenly feeling happy wow how weird. "I told you to let go of me you asshole!" He yelled at him as he was getting dragged away, I wanted to go and get him away from the guy but then he'd start yelling at me for stalking him, Which I don't,  I do not stalk him. Maybe I should go though...what if he tries to hurt Izuku?

I went up to them and got a look by the man, "and who are you?" "Don't recognize me? How upsetting well let me introduce myself, I'm Tomura Shigaraki" I told him as I removed my hood and stretched my hand out for him to shake it, his eye widened and he quickly let go of Izuku "The hell you doing here? I'm going to kill you-" I grabbed his arm he tried to use on me and held it with four fingers raising my index finger up "Not if I do it first"

"You were stalking me!" Izuku yelled at me as we walked towards his home, "so? Be great full I saved you from that man....gross saving people..." "here, I was keeping this for you" I told him handing him a rose, he looked at it and looked back at me but I turned away.

"Hey, Thanks for helping out" he told me before grabbing me by my sweater and kissing my cheek, "see you creep" He waved at me as headed towards the tall building leaving me on my own as my face turned red.

He kissed my cheek.....I'm going to faint happily now