Chapter Seventy Eight

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO YOU?"

"YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, THIS IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOUVE DONE? YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR HIM TOOK EVERYTHING FROM HIM"

"TOGA STOP JUST STOP YELLING AT ME, THIS IS MY PROBLEM NOT YOURS"

"IF ITS YOUR PROBLEM THEN YOU  SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME CRYING FOR OUR HELP!"

"ENOUGH" The two stopped and looked over at Kurogiri "Tomura, I am sorry but you are no longer allowed to be near that boy" "huh? WHY?" "It is has caused too many problems for not only you but us as well, you're making our plans not work out the way we they were supposed to, your master has decided to keep you two separated there is no reason for you to go back to him"

"What...no! I am not doing that, we're married! We're supposed to be together, you can't just take him away!" "Shigaraki calm down, your master is doing this because it's the best thing to do for you" "and it's also the best thing for Izuku as well, you've put him through too much trouble already, and today you have crossed the line by caus-"

Kurogiri was cut off by a loud scream that came from one of the rooms of their hide out. Shigaraki looked at Kurogiri with a worried look "that's Izuku!" "Tomura-Tomura wait!"

Izuku cried in bed as Tomura rushed over to him "Izuku? Izuku what's wrong-" "no! Get away from me! You ruined everything! You ruined ME!"

"W-what? No! No Izuku i didnt-" "yes you did! You did! I...I can't walk anymore! I can't dance anymore!" Izuku said as he sobbed in the arms of Tomura who looked at Kurogiri "he's paralyzed Shigaraki, that fall had damaged his spinal nerves, he can no longer move the bottom half of his body"

.

.

.

Tomura pushed the wheel chair that Izuku sat in as he let his tears fall to his lap. "Tomura..." "yes?" "I...I'm sorry" Shigaraki stopped as he looked at Izuku confused "for what?" "For hurting your feelings, ruining your work..." "I...I should've just listened to you.."

Shigaraki walked over to him cupping his face brushing his finger to wipe the tears away as he stared into the sad eyes of Izuku "no Izuku, don't apologize to me, I'm the one who should apologize, I ruined your life I took something you loved doing away from you, you love dancing! You fucking love that with a passion and I took it away, I ruined everything..."

Izuku looked at Tomura who cried in his arms sobbing uncontrollably "I was selfish, I didn't know how to act, all I wanted was for us to be together...I'm sorry..."

"I'm so sorry..."