Chapter Forty

"Another wound?" Izuku asked as he opened the door to his house seeing Tomura

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Another wound?" Izuku asked as he opened the door to his house seeing Tomura. "It's your sixth one on the same day..." he said as he went to get the aid kit. He sat down gently cleaning the bleeding cut of Tomura's who just looked at the boy feeling his heart beat "You're really pretty...." He mumbled making the boy blush "are you hurting yourself just to see me?" "No, I have Dabi do it for me" "oh my god...."

"Stop staring so much..." "why?" "It's weird" Izuku glanced meeting the red eyes of Tomura, "I love you" He told the boy who looked at him surprised before turning red. He put the things away after healing Tomura's cut, he sat down leaving a kiss over the bandage making Tomura smile.

Shigaraki's pov
"BAHAHAHAH-HAHAHAH-" "shut up!" I yelled at Dabi as I let kurogiri fix my hair. I was taking Izuku out for Valentine's Day but Dabi kept teasing me "man, You look like some kid getting ready for school" he told me just staring at me before laughing again. I rolled my eyes as I went back to playing until I looked where Dabi took a picture "hey!" "Sending this to Izuku" "what-Dabi-" "stop moving" "I don't need you to do my hair" I told Kurogiri who sighed "don't you at least want to look nice?" "Yeah dusty, Izuku is into decent men not some crusty ones" "shut it you're a burnt piece of human" "but I still look better than you"

I looked at myself seeing my hair was brushed in a half up and down style. I was wearing a blue dress shirt with black pants, Izuku told me he was still getting ready so I went and got him some flowers and some sweets I really wasn't sure what to get him. But I was nervous because I wanted him to have a nice day, he's been busy with the work he's been receiving especially after he got involved with some cases so I wanted him to get his mind off of things.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the white door holding the flowers and chocolates. The door opened and there stood a man who was taller than me, he had dark black hair and eyes he looked pretty muscular... "and who are you?" He asked "Um.....Im....Shigaraki" he looked at me raising a brow "what do you want? Why are you here?" "I came to take Izuku out" "no-" "dad! Is that Shigaraki?" "I don't know, just some old man" "dad! Don't say that, he's not old"

Izuku said as he tried to step out but his father kept him from leaving, "go to your room" "eh? Why? Im going out" "just go" Izuku rolled his eyes before walking away. "You're a villain aren't you?" I nervously nodded, "definitely not working out, I despise villains considering one framed my kid, besides you don't look like the right person for my son" "but I won't do that-" "without said you can't take out my son, stop talking to him" he said before slamming the door in my face. I knocked and it opened again "please I'll be good with him-" "no, go back to your little hide out before I tell the hero's you're here"

Izuku's pov
I sighed getting up from my bed walking out the room where I saw my dad closing the door "dad!" "What?" "Where's Shigaraki?" "He left" "eh?" "I kicked him out" "what! Why would you kick my boyfriend out!" "BOYFRIEND?!" "You are not dating that man!" "I will if I want to"
"No you will not, go to your room" "no" He looked at me dead in the eye as I did the same.

"He's a good guy" "he murders" "well yeah but he's different around me" "that's a red flag, go to your room now, it's your last chance" I groaned as I walked over to my room slamming the door ignoring the shouting of my dad.

I laid in bed groaning, There goes another guy my dad kicks out another reason why I don't date people anymore....