Chapter Forty One

"Wow you're a officially a loser" Dabi told Tomura who laid in bed with his face in the pillow "Has Izuku texted you?" "I don't have his number" "oh right, damn that really does suck" "and on valentines? Sucks to be you" "guys! Want to have dinner...

"Wow you're a officially a loser" Dabi told Tomura who laid in bed with his face in the pillow "Has Izuku texted you?" "I don't have his number" "oh right, damn that really does suck" "and on valentines? Sucks to be you" "guys! Want to have dinner?" "I'm in, you?" Shigaraki shook his head making the man roll his eyes "dusty is crying right now, let's go stuff our face"

Tomura sighed rolling on the other side of the bed, he was bored and embarrassed, he got a door slammed in his face and he looked like a loner just walking back home holding the flowers and chocolates with his head down. He was slowly falling asleep till he heard the door to his room open, he immediately sat up after he saw who it is. "What are you doing here?" He asked Izuku who smiled "what? You don't want me?" "I do! But I thought you weren't allowed to see me"

"Nah, I don't go by my dads rules, anyways where do you want to go? Or what do you want to do?" Izuku asked as he sat down "I don't know.... What do you want to do?" "Not sure either, By the way I just saw Twice and Dabi competing on who can hold the most rice in their mouths..." Shigaraki laughed as Izuku did the same "who had the most?" "Twice, Dabi looked like he was gonna die"

The two ended up sharing some stories and telling each other new things about themselves. Izuku kissed the man smiling at him until he was kissed by Shigaraki again. "You smell really nice" He told Izuku as he laid close to him "Is your dad really not gonna want us together?" "I don't know, he'll be fine with it someday" "what did he tell you?" "Well he only told me I can't date you, he practically threatened me" "oh my god..."

Tomura's pov
The next morning I woke up and saw Izuku wasn't in bed, I stepped out the room seeing the others eating breakfast "where's izuku?" "He left, said he needed to get to school I thought he graduated already" "no, he takes extra years of classes" "oh"

I sat down and eat breakfast in my own thoughts till Dabi spoke "so Izuku is dancer right?" "Mhm" I said as I took another bite "he's probably flexible then" "he is, I've seen him do things on the stage" "oh really?" "Mhm" "wow.....imagine what he can do with his flexibility?" "Uh.....I don't know?" Dabi looked at me as I looked back at him confused "what?" "You don't get it do you?" "No...?" "fucking virgin" "what?!?" "YOURE A VIRGIN?!" Toga asked eyes widened "so what! Leave me alone!" "HAJAHAHH-" "SHUT UP!"

"What's going on..." I turned over seeing Izuku rubbing his eyes as he yawned, my eyes widened as Dabi bursted laughing nonstop "what....what do I have?" "N-Nothing! Did you hear what happened?" "No?" "Damn, you got lucky" "wait I thought you left?" I said as Izuku sat down "no...I went to sleep with compress because your room is so cold" "what? Why! I have blankets you know?" He shrugged as he grabbed his bag "you're leaving?" "My dad called, he yelled at me through the phone"

"You should walk him home" Dabi told me after Izuku "but he yells at me when I try to" "he probably won't today" I looked at the door before getting up, I put my shoes on and left the bar heading to where my phone showed me Izuku was at.

"How'd you find me?" Izuku asked as we walked together "I just did" He smiled at me no continued to walk, I just admire him seeing his hair move in the wind. He was just so beautiful....I really hope we stay together, I don't ever want to let go of him I want him for myself not for anyone else just me and him...