Chapter Seventy Two

Izuku was in the dance room looking at himself in the mirror before walking out

Izuku was in the dance room looking at himself in the mirror before walking out. He was alone today since Tomura had to go on a mission with the league.

He remembers Tomura telling him not to escape but the temptation was growing bigger. Each time he looked at the door his mind would tell him how easy it is for him to just leave.

But it can't be that easy, he had to have done something unless he really has a lot of trust on Izuku. He sat down playing with his fingers before looking back at the door, he finally got up walking over to it slowly opening the door.

He looked around before stepping out walking away from the house. He doesn't know where he was at, nothing looked familiar to him, how far were they from their home town? He stopped his steps when he heard a noise, he looked behind him hearing a high pitch meow.

Izuku smiled as the cat brushed up against his legs, he petted its fur moving his hand gently "oh you're so pretty...look at your eyes" he said with smile admiring the cat who only meowed back.

"Izuku? What are you doing?" His body froze as he stayed still looking at the small kitten that continued to brush up against him not having a clue about tomura who stood behind Izuku.

"Answer me"

He grabbed Izuku from the arm pulling him roughly by his side "why are you out here?!" He shouted "I-I just wanted to come out-" "no, you are not allowed to leave the house" "but-"
"Enough" "no let get go, you're hurting me!"

Izuku slapped the man who let go of his wrist, he looked at him with wide eyes knowing that he had messed up. He quickly ran away from him panicking as he heard the voice of Tomura get closer.

He fell to the ground after Shigaraki pulled him by his wrist making him lose balance "stop! Don't leave me alone!" He shouted as he tried getting the man off of him "you wanna be so tough now? HUH?" "NO! No! Stop please!"
"Why were you out here?! Why do you keep running away?!" "I WASNT! I wasn't trying to I promise please stop!"

Izuku cried as he felt the cold hands of Tomura touch him from every hit he was given as tears fell from his eyes "why can't you listen to me?! I do everything for you and this how you pay me back? After everything I've done?" He said as he pulled him by his collar.

Seeing the blood and bruises on Izukus face made him realize what he's done, he stares at him in shock before pulling him up, dragging him back to the house as if he was nothing but a doll.

"Wait-tomura please!" "you're hurting me!" Izuku said as he followed, Tomura threw Izuku in the dance room making him groan after hitting the ground "You're gonna stay there now" "and don't you dare try leaving this room" "no! Tomura no! Don't this again please!" He cried as he banged on the door before sitting down breaking down crying so hard that he was gasping for air.

"I hate you Tomura...I hate you"