Chapter Thirty Three

Some crappy adult stuff, read if you want read if you don't :)

Izuku's pov
"You're going to cover your entire wall with my pictures" I told Shigaraki as I entered his room. "Oh my god....." "what?" He asked as he came up to me "when did you take this? Where were you that I didn't see you?" I asked showing him the picture of me outside when I was with hari. "Oh...somewhere" I continued to look at each photo he had of me on the wall, it was once side of the wall and it already looks full.

I started to look around his room while he sat on his bed just watching me. He had more letters and I wanted to read them, but he doesn't want that so I'll just leave it at that still I wonder what they're about.

"What's in here?" "Photos" I looked at him before opening the drawers seeing more pictures of myself there, but there was a clear bottle that had a black cap on I didn't know what it was until I read it. I looked over at Shigaraki who's face was red as he looked down "You use this?" "No..." "no? It looks used" "I don't, put it back"

I walked over to him holding the bottle in my hand, "what are you doing?" "I want to use it, I've read about but never used it" "w-wait, you can't do that-" I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back moving his hand down to my hips "do you actually...want to?" He asked after we pulled away. I nodded as I got down and started to unbutton his pants, I looked at the bulge he had through his underwear and got close to it putting my lips against it while gently sucking on it as I felt him grow hard.

I pulled away and pulled down his underwear seeing his member come out. I grabbed the lube and put some of it on my hands and wrapped it around his dick which looked big unless my hands are small. I started to move my hand watching the pre cum drip from the tip, Shigaraki had a blushing face as he watched me until I put the tip in my mouth "Izuku! Don't put it in your mouth" I pulled away and moved my tongue around "It tastes good" I told him before putting it back in my mouth moving down until I gagged "a-are you okay?" I nodded and continued to suck his member.

He covered his mouth as he moaned softly and groaned, "Don't try to take it all" he told me grabbing me by my hair pushing me away a bit. I ignored him and continued to do so, the feeling of the tip of his cock hitting the back of my throat just felt good in a way. Shigaraki looked down at me with blushing cheeks as I looked back up at him feeling his finger brush my tears away, I felt him grow more making more tears form in my eyes as his member twitched inside.

I pulled away after he reached his climax, his cum tasted good, it was creamy and had a bitter taste that I liked. I swallowed it and started to suck on the tip wanting to have the same taste again "w-wait! Izuku it...that's too much" "does it actually hurt?" I asked after I pulled away. "Just a bit...it just got sensitive-Don't put back in your mouth" "come on, I want you to fill my mouth again" "oh my god don't say those things" I started to use my hands instead moving them as I kissed the tip sucking it a bit.

I shut my eyes after he came again, I wasn't fast enough to put it back in my mouth so it got all over my face instead. I opened my eyes again and saw a total flushed Tenko "sorry I didn't mean to-" "it's okay...." I licked some of it off of my lips humming as I enjoyed the taste of it "you actually like it....?" He asked, I nodded in response as I licked my lips, he then took some with his dumb and placed it on my tongue.

It was a bit awkward for the two of us after, We didn't really talk to each other. It's was just 'yes' and 'no' we'd say or more simple words, The next day when we saw each other again we talked more I was telling him about school just to make things less awkward "I'm going to go to a fashion show with Hari, he's going to model some clothes of mine" "really? That's cool, how come you don't make designing as a career" "it's pretty boring after you do it too much" "oh..." "I made you a jacket, come on I want to see if it's the right size"