Chapter Thirteen

"Why do the tickets cost so much? Is he famous or something?" "I don't know now be quiet" Tomura told Dabi as he sat down

"Why do the tickets cost so much? Is he famous or something?" "I don't know now be quiet" Tomura told Dabi as he sat down. "It's dark" "that's how it's supposed to be" the lights on the stage turned on and the music played, Izuku touched the ground before standing up he wasn't wearing his blindfold this time he was only wearing a white blouse and black pants.

He stated to dance on stage and was moving pretty fast, faster than what he normally does. He moved his hand putting it on his neck as he went down to his knees he covered his mouth before moving his arms around and getting back up and jumping on stage dancing again.

"Wow...that was cool, he moves fast" Dabi said as he got up after the show was finished "Are you going to talk to him?" "No" "why not?" "He doesn't want me talking to him" "that's sad, where's toga?" They looked around and spotted Toga with Izuku who looked so over it.

"How do you dance so fast!" "My dad made me learn how be fast by chasing me with the belt" "oh" "You're so skinny, tell me your secrets!" "Gum and water, now go home" "what? Why?" "Because I said so, and I'm trying to go home so bye bye" "but wait! I have so many more questions about your dancing skills!" "I practice that's all, no I don't have an inspiration I hate all artist" "what?!" "I only like Prince now go away" "but-" "GO HOME!"

"Well....he looks rude" "he just doesn't like people" Tomura told Dabi as they walked away having toga following them "he seems nice!" "Nope"

Izuku's pov
It's been about two months with my weird stalker, sometimes I feel like he watches me in my sleep but no one is there when I wake up. I've gotten some companies trying to get me to join them but I declined them all since I don't want to be some professional dancer, I really don't see a point in it.

I think some people are starting to think I'm a rude person, but I just don't like having people come up to me after a show and they ask me a lot of questions about my dancing which I hate, I really don't like talking about it with people they just don't shut up and im just trying to get home and sleep.

Shigaraki still won't leave me alone, I should've never been nice to him. I sighed as I entered home, mini vacation...yeah right months passed already you old people actually I should be worried since they don't talk to me tell me what's been going on...eh I'll only check up on my mother.

"So you guys stayed back because they delayed the flight when trying to come back? So you guys took it as an opportunity to stay longer? How nice" "I really don't care you guys can have time on your own" I hanged up the call with my mother and headed to my room.

There was a unfamiliar smell, something looks different here...I brushed it off at first but I always had the same feeling every day. There's just something wrong, then I noticed I had very little clothes now, some of my shirts were missing along with my pens.

Tomura's pov
"Do I wash this?" "No" "why not? You've had it laying on your bed, I thought it was dirty" Kurogiri said as he showed me the red shirt he held, I got up and grabbed it "Reasons, go away I don't need you going through my things" "well I'm washing your guys clothes" "I can do that myself thank you" "how about this one?" "No, leave it" "fine, it looks small...is it yours?" "Yes! Now go away"

I locked the door after kurogiri left and went back to bed, I looked at the shirt and brought it up close smelling it. It still has Izuku's scent...I continued to smell just thinking about him, his soft skin and green eyes, his small hands and plump lips, I really want to touch him....He's so pretty...