Chapter Fourteen

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*

Tomura let a cold breath out as he moved his hand up and down around his member with the lube he poured over his fingers, His mind was focused on Izuku and on his scent of the shirt he held in his hand close to his face.

The thought of having Izuku bouncing on his cock just gave him butterflies in his stomach, he had multiple images of Izuku doing things with him. He imagined him having his eyes full tears as his soft pink lips stretched around his member covering it in his drool, it was the perfect image for him.

He laid in bed smelling the shirt as he closed his eyes moaning Izuku's name softly, his member twitched in his hands as he continued to move them. "Ah...Im gonna cum..." he whispered softly, his semen shot out from the tip of his member after and got it all over his fingers and pants. He panted out laying there for a while till he sat up looking at his own mess before cleaning up and putting on a new pair of pants, he put the shirt away and went to his desk.

Where he grabbed a red pen that had a diamond heart on top, guess where he got it from? Yep he got it from Izuku, he recently started going to Izuku's house and took his shirts and pens, whatever that was around that was touched and used by Izuku he'd take it. The weirdest thing he took was probably a pair of shoes Izuku had though he should've known how important those were since Izuku needed them for practice and performance.

He was writing a love letter for Izuku, he does this a lot but he never actually sends them to him, he keeps them to himself afraid to get rejected, even though he kinda did he just hated the idea of getting his feelings crushed by Izuku. He also hates what he turned him into, he gets so soft around him and shy which is the complete opposite of him.

He turned his computer on seeing Izuku who was laying in bed hugging his pillow as he slept. He watched him sleep until he woke up, He stayed in bed until he got up heading toward the camera where it was hidden in the book shelf, he didn't see it though he just grabbed a book and got back in bed to read it.

Izuku's pov
Right....my shoes are gone, ugh I hate shoe shopping. I closed the door of my closet and headed over to the desk grabbing the keys, I put my red shoes on and grabbed my bag heading out of the house. Hopefully they have the same ones because those are the only comfortable ones I like to dance in, I entered the store and saw some people looking at the shoes and trying them on.

I looked around and couldn't find them, how ever I did find a pair of converse my Dumbass use to practice in them my thirteen year old self would wonder why I was bad. I mean I can use them but it's somewhat tricky, plus they make a lot of squeaky sounds.

I stepped out of the store and sighed, I'll have to stick to bare foot for a while, I know that's the proper way to do it but it's weird for me and the floors are always freezing too.

I saw the car of my parents parked in the parking lot, so they're home...well at least my dad is working again.