Chapter Seventy Seven

"Don't you dare make another move"

Izuku froze in his steps as he slowly turned around, "how dare you leave me like that, did you think I wouldn't know?" Tomura said as he grabbed Izuku who stayed quiet "ANSWER ME" "I'm sorry..." "speak up" "im sorry-"

"Wait! Let go, you're gonna kill me!" Izuku tried pulling away tomura but couldn't, he was way stronger than him "you want to leave me so bad? Fine I'll let you, in one condition"

"You have to play a game, and if you win, then you get to leave but if you don't....then that will be fates choice"

.

.

.

Izuku stood at the edge of the roof top staring down at the ground, he took a step back and looked at Tomura who stared "well are you gonna do it?" He asks "no..."

"Really? I thought you would, after all it's the only way you get to live free"  "just jump off and you're free to go! Isn't that what you wanted?" "Not like this, I-I can't do this, I am not willing to risk it!"

Tomura sighed as he shook his head "who understands you? You cry for me to let you go and when I do you turn it down? You must actually love me huh?" "No" "no...? NO? Oh izuku, how could you say such an evil lie like that to me?"

"What...what are you doing?" "Playing our game, you don't want to play?" Tomura said as he grabbed Izuku slowly walking him to the edge "no...No Tomura please don't, I promise I won't disobey you anymore please"

"I don't know, you've lied to me too many times already" "Don't worry Izuku, like I said if you're lucky after this then you'll be free, you'll finally live life at its best! Aren't you excited!" He said with a big grin as his eyes grew wide before he pushed him off.

He snickered as he watched the boy fall until his back hit the ground. He looked down staring at his body until his heart started to beat fast as panic took over his body. Quickly Shigaraki had gone down running to Izuku "no no no, Izuku wake up...wake up...please Izuku.."

His body started to shake as he held Izuku in his arms cradling him "Izuku! Please don't go, don't leave me Izuku I'm sorry! "I'm sorry! Please I'm sorry"

"Help! Please help! Kurogiri! Oh god Kurogiri need you, I need you..."