Chapter Thirty Eight

"Why did you bring your hand on your face?" Izuku asked as he walked with Shigaraki "I uh

"Why did you bring your hand on your face?" Izuku asked as he walked with Shigaraki "I uh...don't look my best today" "yeah you do, I like your shirt" "you do?" "Mhm" "oh..." "come on, I want to see your face" "I don't look good, I never do anyways" "but you're hot, you're hot when you're by being a creep" Izuku said as he reached to his face and removed the hand away.

"Oh, what happened to you?" "Nothing really" He smiled and leaned to kiss him, It made the man blush feeling the soft sweet lips against his own. They pulled apart and Izuku held his pinky as the two walked together, Shigaraki was having many thoughts in mind and was happy just like a little boy after getting their candy.

"You're quiet today, something wrong?" He asked the man who shook his head "no, I'm just admiring you" Izuku laughed as his cheeks turned pink "you really are weird"

Izuku told him kissing his cheek, "Come on creep I want to get an ice cream" he told him as he walked with him to the store. The two walked around town stopping by some stores, Izuku's left arm hugged the pastel green dinosaur plush that Tomura got him it also has a small party hat on its head that Izuku found adorable. He used his free hand holding Shigaraki's hand who put his gloves on since he wanted to hold Izuku's hand, he tried his best to hide his blush or to no blush at all but just seeing Izuku's smile made his face turn red as his heart felt like it was going to explode.

"Here comes the Love birds" Dabi said as the two entered "want to play!" Toga asked "What are you two playing?" "No idea but its boring" "you just don't know how to play" Dabi told Toga who giggled. Shigaraki sat down on the couch about to grab his console till he felt Izuku lay his head down on his lap, he looked down and smiled at the boy who smiled back.

He watched the screen watching Tomura play while playing with his fingers. "Hey Izuku" "yeah?" "You a virgin?" Izuku laughed at Dabi's question "no, Im not" "oh really?" "Yeah, my innocence got obliterated when I was fifteen" "FIFTEEN?!?" "Yeah" "damn, I know someone who's twenty who's still a virgin" "WHAT-WHO?!" Dabi laughed as Tomura turned pink as Izuku was invested on finding out who it was. "Some weird guy, he's really awkward too"

"You're an asshole" Tomura told Dabi glaring at him after Izuku had left, "Youre the asshole for not taking him home" "HE DIDNT WANT ME TO!" "Shut up you virgin" "stop!" "Well Izuku said he gave you a blow job, can't remember if that means you lost your virginity but whatever you're still a virgin" "I am not!"