Chapter Forty Five

"No" Hisashi said slamming the door in Tomura's face who groaned before knocking "please! I just really want to see him" "Go home kid" The man was making Tomura get frustrated, he hasn't met up with Izuku in a while anymore because of all the prac...

"No" Hisashi said slamming the door in Tomura's face who groaned before knocking "please! I just really want to see him" "Go home kid" The man was making Tomura get frustrated, he hasn't met up with Izuku in a while anymore because of all the practicing he gets from Jackson, its irritating him.

He knows Jackson likes Izuku, he flirts and gets touchy with him. "Tomura? What are you doing here?" Izuku asked as he opened the door "Izuku! What did I tell you? Close that door!" "I'll be back" "what? Izuku!"

"Don't mind him he's just hangry" Izuku told Tomura who relaxed after seeing him. "Are you still going to Korea?" "Mhm" "why?" "I told you, It's my ticket to my life I get to become something I actually want" "but I thought you didn't like the idea of being a professional" "I was a lot more insecure about it but not anymore, and I'm hoping it pays off" "but I don't want you to leave me" "I told you I'll keep in touch with you"

Tomura had his emotions mixed up, he was mad and sad he finally got Izuku to be with him but now he's leaving? He hates it he doesn't want him to leave and what irritates him more is that he's going with Jackson he doesn't like the idea of the two being together for three years.

"I'll return after so don't be grumpy" Izuku said with a smile, "besides I'm not leaving yet you know?" "Also try not to let my dad see you, he won't hesitate to slam the door on you again" "why doesn't he like the fact I'm dating you?" He asked the boy who looked at him and sighed "my dad just doesn't like you I guess, I don't know he normally doesn't care about the guys I date unless they do something wrong.."

"You've dated others before?" "Yeah, As you can see it never ended well....I use to get hurt by one, he'd tell me things that made me feel insecure" "my dad handled him though, I haven't seen that guy in years actually..."

Shigaraki watched the boy who was thinking to himself as he walked, He dated others before....Gross he thought. He kinda hates that Izuku had dated others before him, he also didn't like what Izuku had said about one of the guys, he sounded like a duche bag.

Izuku's pov
"How cork you have to go with him?" Shigaraki asked as he looked at Jackson while I grabbed my bag "because, I have to he's a good guy" "too good....I really don't want you to leave Izuku..." "I told you, I'll be back" I told him and smiled as I grabbed his gloved hand.

I was greeted by my mother after I entered the house, My dad had gone to work it seems like he won't return till the next day for what ever reason. He's been weird seems like he's trying to be a 'better dad' mom is really excited to see his true emotions on us I think it'll be horrifying.

It was night and I was getting ready for bed till my phone rang "Jackson-" "Izuku! H-help!" "What? W-what's going on?" "I got hurt but-I got to run away, He's chasing me! You have to help me, he keeps saying your name i don't know why-" "Jackson....?"