Chapter Thirty Two

"Can I kiss you?" Izuku smiled at Tomura and sat up on the bed "Sure"

.

.

.

"A bikini?" Izuku asked looking at the two piece Hari gave him "yeah! You're going to need it anyways" "hari it's a kid pool, meaning it's really small" "they didn't have any bigger ones okay? Besides don't you at least want to look cute?" "No" "wow"

"I'll only wear the bottom, I'll wear a shirt above" "white one?" "Seriously?" "YOU HAVE TO LOOK HOT" "BUT IM NOT HOT" "dude-go change"

Izuku was outside with Hari, they had two pools where it was meant for kids since Hari couldn't find a bigger one. They played with the hose and the sprinkler throwing a bucket of water over themselves "Say cheese Izuku" "salt" "wtf, Cheese! Not salt" "cheese"

"Why did the music stop?" "I don't know" Izuku got in the round pool and sat down "I'm surprise I even fit in this" he said as he watched Hari grab the hose "hey-No! Don't wet me!" "Gurl that's the whole point"

Izuku laughed as he played around with Hari not being aware that he was being watched and getting his pictures taken. I guess Shigaraki won't ever stop watching him, it's a thing he enjoys doing. He looked at the photo he got seeing Izuku's thighs and legs that glowed in the sun with the drops of water running down as his nipples stuck out from the wet shirt and his hair was wet pushed back as he smiled.

Tomura blushed as he looked back at Izuku who laid in the small pool with his legs out and looking up as he laughed along with Hari. He continued to take pictures of him and just watch him until he got inside.

"Where were you?" Dabi asked as he entered the bar "I was doing something-" "give that back" "I want to see" "they're mine" "wow. Stalker much" "not gonna lie he has nice thighs-" "Stop being a pervert!" "Me? You're the one who took these pictures!" "Give them back, now leave me alone"  Dabi laughed as he  watched the man take the photo from his hand and quickly run up to his room.

He shut the door and locked it putting all the photos on the ground as he sat down looking through each before sticking some on the wall and putting the rest away. He laid in bed and grabbed his phone seeing a text from Dabi "what does he want..."

                              Overcooked

Hey :))

What do you want?

Food

Well then go eat weirdo

I thought you wanted to eat with me

No 😐

Rude, come on I don't want to go alone 🥲

Seriously?

I'll pay....

Still not going

Izuku is coming 👀

No he's not

Actually he is, I texted him he said he'll come

YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER?!?

Yeah, he gave it to me when we first met, don't you have his number?

No....

Damn, so he's really not into you 🥴

Not true!

Boy shut the fuck up I've seen him yell at you and slam the door in your face whenever you try to talk to him now get ready to go eat dusty 🤱🏻🔪

Why tf did you put that emoji??

Why not? 👨🏻‍🎨

I'm blocking you

Okay come eat now 👮🏻

😐

Tomura's pov
I sighed as I got up from bed and grabbed a sweater putting it on. I stepped out and went downstairs holding my shoes in my hands before putting them on. "You're basic" "thanks"

I talked to Dabi as we went to the place he and Izuku chose, I still can't believe he has his number I wonder what they talk about... "oh you're here first" Dabi told Izuku who smiled. He wore some black jeans with a black long sleeve, it looked very familiar and it fit him pretty big.

I entered the restaurant and went to a table Izuku was sitting next to Dabi and I was sitting in front of them. I looked at him and realized the shirt he had on was mine, it was the one I let him use when he spent the night he actually kept it and he's wearing it again...Im smiling too much right now.

"So you're graduating soon?" "Yeah, But I'm going to need to find a job after that which I really don't look forward to" Izuku said as he slumped down "I thought you're going professional, don't they pay you?" Dabi asked Izuku who shook his head "They do but I'm not going to do it anymore" "why?" "The guy kept being picky with my body, he told me I need to be more curvy" "aren't you already curvy?" Izuku eyes widened and he looked at Dabi who laughed "what?" "I'm not curvy! Don't ever say that because I will die" "I thought people want to have curves" "not me, I'll look weird"

"Soooooo are you two dating?" Dabi asked pointing to me and Izuku "no" "no? Seriously?" "Well I never said yes to him" "is it because he's old?" "I'm not old!" "Wait how old are you?" "I'm twenty" "oh, just a year older" Dabi looked at me and smirked "What's your type?" "My type? I don't really have a type but I do prefer people with brown or dark skin, not a fan of pale skin people unless they can pull it off, my ex's all had dark skin oh and I like people with tattoos they look really cool like that" "so colored skin and tattoos? No muscles? Tall? long hair? Short hair?" "Hm....I guess muscles are pretty nice, I like long hair on guys but for girls I love it when they have nice curly hair or bangs"

"Yeah I see why Izuku never dated you, you have pale skin, you have zero muscle or tattoos at least you have long hair, well not that long" Dabi said as we headed to the bar "Maybe you can finally do those trainings you never do, you'll have muscles and Izuku will go crazy for you" "that's not true" "hey, you never know"