Chapter Sixty Three

Izuku laid in the same bed as Tomura hugged him from behind holding him close to his body resting his chin on his shoulder

Izuku laid in the same bed as Tomura hugged him from behind holding him close to his body resting his chin on his shoulder. "Izuku....I hope you know I love you, I love you with all my heart, you're the only one I need" he told him kissing his cheek before falling asleep.

When the morning came Izuku was the first to wake up. He looked at Shigaraki and slowly left the bed getting up and walking away slowly. He  stepped down the stairs quickly and was about to head out until a voice stopped him "Izuku? I didn't know you had spent the night" Kurogiri said "oh uh....about that..." "have you been hiding? Your parents have been searching for you" "oh..."

He opened his mouth until he heard the voice of tomura. He looked at the mist man and left without saying a word running into the streets. His heart was beating fast as his bare foot hit the cold ground while the look of fear grew on his face.

His mind was going insane not having a clue n what to do, should he run? Hide? Go to his mother? Is it even safe to be at his own home? His thoughts were soon interrupted when he bumped into a persons chest.

"Deku? Holy shit you're alive! The hell were you at your mom has been crazy she got me and the old woman searching for your ass!" Katsuki told Izuku who could only cry making him confused "jeez those tears never stop, come with me I'll go get your mom-" "not so fast"

Katsuki looked at Shigaraki putting Izuku behind him as he got in position to fight what ever tricks Shigaraki had "the hell you mean by that?" He said "you can't just take my love away from me 'hero'" "LOVE?" "He ain't your love he ain't anything of yours, Get the hell outta here!"

"Quit playing hero katsuki, I will not hold back on fighting you" "then do it, if you're so brave to talk like that then fight me" Izuku looked at Katsuki with fear pulling his sleeve "kacchan please don't..."  he mumbled making him look at him "man don't you worry, I know what the hell im doing"

He pushed Izuku away from the scene working his quirk up before jumping high shooting his explosions at Tomura who dodged them easily. A smile grew on his face as he looked at Izuku "don't you worry Izu, I'll win this fight just for you" he said before running up to Katsuki throwing his glove to the ground putting his hand up in front him making katsuki throw himself the ground.

"Don't! Kacchan please go, you don't know what he's capable of-" "You're underestimating ME??" Katsuki shouted as he continued to fight off Tomura. The two were in the air aiming at each other, an explosion hitting Tomura's face and his hand meeting the face of Katsuki who dropped to the ground in pain.

Tomura laughed until he noticed Izuku was crying over Katsuki, he walked over to him and looked at the two "Kacchan...I'm sorry I-" "shut up, I don't need to hear you cry I ain't dead" "but-" "come on Izuku, we have to go" Izuku looked at Tomura and frowned "no, I'm not going with you"

"What...?"

"I'm not going back with you! I don't need you in my life!" He shouted as he stood up "don't say that, come on I'll make it up to you" Tomura reached for Izuku who moved, he reached out again only to miss him "Izuku-" "no! Get away from me!" "Izuku please-"

Izuku turned away running from the man who screamed in frustration as he ran after him. "Izuku stop running from me!" He shouted as he got closer to him, Izuku eyes widened as he felt Tomura grab him by his shirt making the collar choke him as he fell to the ground.

Tomura put his hand over his face inches from disintegrating his face "don't move and your pretty face with stay the same...got it?"