Chapter Fifty One

Izuku was laying on the floor as he tried to catch his breath after practicing all day, his legs and thighs felt sore and he felt too tired to even go home

He sighed as he finally stood up and grabbed his bag, it was already night and it was rainy as well. Izuku then noticed a figure just standing there, it was Tomura and he was drenched from all the rain that poured on him, he must've been standing there since it started raining.

"Hey...you okay?" Izuku asked Tomura who didn't respond but just stare at Izuku "something wrong?" Tomura shook his head as a response leaving Izuku with an awkward feeling. "Okay....um, you sure?" Tomura nodded and started walking away which confused Izuku.

"Come with me" he finally spoke, Izuku hesitated before following the man. He wasn't sure what was wrong maybe Tomura was just tired after all he did stand there the whole day and even got rained on. "Hi guys!" Toga greeted them with a bright smile which Izuku gave a soft smile back.

The two entered Shigarakis room and took a seat on his bed, Izuku was feeling a bit odd not knowing what to say since Shigaraki always said something but he was oddly quiet. "Umm, you sure you okay?" Izuku asked "Im sure, I'm just tired" "oh, okay" "I got you something tho" Tomura said as he got up.

He opened the drawer to his desk and looked around in it before taking the small box, He turned to Izuku and smiled "I hope you like it" he told him as he watched Izuku open the box, he had a smile on his face until it faded, his hands were trembling.

"What the fuck is this? Why are you giving me this?" He said throwing the box which lead to an eye rolling out, Tomura felt his heart shatter seeing that Izuku did not like his gift "I thought you'd like it" "why would I?! It's disgusting" "but it's your favorites persons eye" "what?" "Hari, it's his".

Dabis pov
Me and crazy were watching a movie together and everything was okay that was until I heard screaming coming from Dusty's room. "Omg, do you think they're arguing?" toga asked "probably, I mean it's Shigaraki and I'm 100% Izuku can not deal with him" I said.

We jumped as the door bursted open and Izuku was crying while still arguing with Tomura as he left "I'm sorry-" "forget it! I don't want your stupid fake apology! I don't want anything to do with you, we're OVER !" Izuku shouted before leaving.

Me and toga looked at each other with shocked faces and looked back at Tomura who was clearly upset, he went back to his room crying like a kid after being told no. "Ummm that was a show" "yep, I'm gonna go talk to him" I said as I got up.

I headed to his room and saw him laying in bed with his face in his pillow, "so what the hell happened there?" I asked "nothing" he muttered "nothing? Dude me and toga just saw you get dumped" "no, I didn't" "yes you did, Izuku literally broke up with you" "no he didn't" "oh my god, you're so stupid, when someone says we're over, that means you guys broke up" "but we didn't"

I sighed and looked at him "honestly, just leave him alone he did seem fed up with you, what did you do anyways?" "nothing, I just gave him a gift he didn't like" That seemed weird, Izuku didn't seem like that kind of person I mean he's scared to ask for extra ketchup so there's no way he acts like a spoil kid.

"What did you give him?" I asked "something" "come on tell me" "no, just go away" "whatever dude, just don't cry too loud I'm trying to get some sleep tonight"