Chapter Sixty One

Izuku laid in bed sleeping while Shigaraki stood in front of him watching him sleep and watching the rhythm of his breathing

He leaned in close brushing his cold finger against his cheek, he kissed his lips gently and smiled.

Every night that became his routine, leave the bar, go to Izukus and watch him sleep. He kept quiet touching his body and kissing his lips, he felt so happy just to watch him sleep.

It always went smooth, he never woke him or anyone up that was until Izuku had fallen into a very light sleep where he was able to hear the heaving breathing of Shigarakis. His eyes shot wide open making Shigaraki eyes widened as well as he flinched from the scream of Izuku alarming his parents.

"Izuku-Izuku it's me-" "no! Get away from me!" "Izuku please-" "what the hell is he doing here?! GET OUT OF HERE"

Izuku's Pov
I watched my father beat Tomura up before dragging him away. My mother was checking me asking me if he had done anything to me but I wasn't even sure if he had, I don't even know if he's been with me for a long time.

"I didn't know he got out of jail" she said while brushing my hair back soothing my nerves out as my father walked back in the room "we're gonna have to find a way to keep him outta here" he said.

The next day my father had dropped me off for school, he said he didn't want to risk me walking alone and bumping into Shigaraki again. I was in the dance room stretching my body but I could feel someone staring at me hard, I was too scared to even see who it could be.

But when I looked up there was no one. I sighed and continued on with my day until it was time to go home. I was changing my clothes standing in my room in only my underwear I was having that feeling again and decided to look around the room.

That's when I spotted a camera, it's red light flashing repeatedly. I shouted for my father who looked at me crazy when I told about the camera "there's no camera, this house doesn't have any" "but it's there! Look!" I said pointing at it.

He looked at it and walked over to it "what the hell, this wasn't never here" "what if it was installed by him?" I said referring to Tomura.

He groaned as he grabbed the camera shouting "GET A LIFE YOU OLD HAG" he said as he ripped it out. He threw it to the ground and stepped out, even with the camera gone I was still scared feeling like I was being watched

I couldn't sleep at all...what if he was still watching me?