Chapter One

Izuku's povI woke up to hearing my mother singing me happy birthday, I smiled at her as I sat up "come on izuku make a wish"

Izuku's pov
I woke up to hearing my mother singing me happy birthday, I smiled at her as I sat up "come on izuku make a wish"

A wish.....I wish to go home

I blew the candles and got hugged by my mother "m-mom! You're gonna drop the cake" I told her as I tried to keep the cake from falling "sorry Izuku, I'm just so happy right now, oh why couldn't you stay as a baby longer?"

My mother would always tell me that on my birthday, sometimes she'd cry and I wouldn't know how to comfort her. I mean what am I supposed to do? Pat her? Comforting people is a very awkward thing for me, I end up just staring at them or telling someone else to comfort them, I'm horrible...

I went to the kitchen and decided that today I'll eat instead of chewing it and spitting it out or just smelling it, that was my way of eating. I started doing that in fifth grade after I was told to not eat anymore I remember the teacher once used my name for a math problem it was about me running and everyone started to say that I was probably running to lose weight I felt humiliated that time...

"Eating? Again?" Well there goes my appetite... " i just woke up" "exactly, and you ate a lot yesterday" I looked at my father before heading to my room with the plate of food. I threw in the small bin I had and sighed getting back in bed. I held my pillow close looking at the wall until I grabbed my phone trying to find a new method to lose weight.

Working out never worked for me, I felt like I would get fat from that for some reason, and it's very tiring it gets me really sore. I use to chew gum and drink water all the time then I switched to just having one meal a day my father would criticize me for eating my mother on the other hand would only tell me I need to stop lacking things she never really affected me the same way my father does to me but one thing that will always hurt me was when she called me useless.

She was telling me  the only thing I'm good at is sleeping and how useless I am for other things saying how lazy and messy I am. But I just lose motivation for all that, I use to have a hobby of writing and drawing till I started to lose interest in it, I can still do it but it's not fun and entertaining to me anymore it just felt like I was doing school work.

I got out of bed and grabbed my bag checking if my wallet was still in there, I checked the amount of money I had left and put back in the bag taking it with me out along with the plate "You ate it all? What a pig" I should've left a few pieces on it before taking it out.

"I'm going to the library" I told my parents as I put my shoes on "be careful out there, oh did your father say happy birthday?" "Yeah" "did you?" "Yes I did" "good, bye izuku" "bye mom, by dad" I wonder if I'll get lecture today or a beating.

I entered the pharmacy and looked at every isle till I saw number 5 laxatives, aid kit, medicine, etc

"Which one should I get?" I asked myself looking at the three different bottles of diet pills. I read each one and thought about which one to pick till I decided to buy all three, I was getting nervous to pay since they ask questions when buying pills.

"Diet pills? Each one?" I nodded and the lady looked at me "this one is kinda dangerous kid especially for you, you should leave it behind" "t-they're for my father, he told me I should get each and he'll just see which one he'd use..." "your father? Oh I forgot he does that with medicines alright don't try it out for yourself then because I'm serious when I tell you how bad this one is, still don't know why they sell these...but in general they all are"

I smiled at the woman as she gave me the bag "have a nice day" "you too, oh and happy birthday kid, thought I'll forget?" I smiled again and waved "thanks"