Chapter Eight

Izuku's pov I got off the bus and looked around and spotted the man, I walked over to him and he back away as I got close to him

Izuku's pov
I got off the bus and looked around and spotted the man, I walked over to him and he back away as I got close to him. He held down the hood from his sweater trying to hide his face but I could tell he had a blushing face "hey, sorry I yelled at you that day, and for hitting you..."

You know this villain guy suddenly started to act strange, how should I describe it? I think he's soft...no soft doesn't work out, ugh he's just weird now, he gets weirder the more he stalks me. "Want to walk with me?"

I've been told to completely ignore the people that watch you every day and never be nice towards them  but I just can't get the image of Shigaraki walking away all sad out of my head, I hate it when this happens...

I started to walk towards home with him, We didn't really talk or anything but he did start to touch me. He had his arm around my hip and was slowly moving his hand down "hey, keep your hands up here or I'm not letting you touch me" I told him as I grabbed my phone checking the time and letting my mother know I'm going home.

I looked at Shigaraki trying to get a peak of his face but he wouldn't let me. I've never seen his face properly, he always hid it with his sweater when he's around me and in the public it'd be that hand he puts on his face. "Let me see you" I told him but he shook his head "come on, I just want to see how my stalker looks like" "I told you I'm not a stalker"

"Yes you are, now let me see your face" I told him leaning in closer and he turned away "please?" "Fine...." I smiled and watched him put down his hood, he looked at me and I looked at him. His face was turning pink, he kinda looked nervous "Hm...You're not bad looking" he looked at me with a confused look on his face, did he never get compliments or what?

"You're attractive still I'm not letting you stalk me" "I told you I'm not stalking you-" "I lost my way home" "what? You literally live close by the school-....." he stopped and I looked at his face of realization, it was pretty funny "exactly"

"Hey how come you do dirty dancing?" "What? Me? I don't do dirty dancing" "it looked like dirty dancing, You kept touching yourself in way especially around your neck and with that blindfold..." "that's just how it goes Shigaraki, it's not dirty I never found it dirty" "I didn't think you'd be the type to do dancing..." "neither did I"