Chapter Fifty Six

Shigaraki held Izuku's hand as he leaned in close "I missed you

Shigaraki held Izuku's hand as he leaned in close "I missed you..." he mumbled as he buried his face into his neck, Izuku fidgeted with his hand before sighing. "Tomura...I don't really want this anymore" he said as he felt his stomach grow knots.

"What do you mean?" Shigaraki asked as he pulled away looking at Izuku with a scared sad look. "I...I don't really want to be with you-"
"WHY?" Izuku jumped and looked at Tomura before frowning "because I don't love you anymore!" "what do you mean? You do! You loved me!"

"Yeah for a while until you ruined it, you think I want to be with a psycho like you? You're crazy! You don't even let me breathe alone or else you'll go nuts!" "That's not true" "you liked my best friend! The only true friend of mines! All because you were jealous"

"Get off of me, I don't want you touching me-"
"Yeah you wouldn't, I'd fucking kill you once I put this finger down" Shigaraki said as he dug his nails into Izukus skin with all fingers except his index finger.

"You're finger away from dying....if you leave me they'll be more people to suffer, and it'll all be your fault" he said staring into Izukus eyes deeply.

"Please....please don't leave...I love you Izuku, I always have and always will..." he said as tears filled his eyes. Izuku stayed silent in fear as his heart beater fast "please...please pretty please...."

.

.

.

.

"What do you mean he's insane?" Dabi asked izuku who cried to him "I...He just won't let me live, he doesn't want me with anyone not even my friends, I'm scared of what he's gonna do to me, especially when he finds out about us"

"It's gonna be fine, he can't hurt you I won't let him" "but-" "Izuku, trust me okay?" Dabi lifted his chin kissing him softly. Izuku was too scared to even enjoy the kiss, he couldn't stop thinking about what Shigaraki would do, the things he's capable of.

Once the night hit the two were doing things to each other touching each others bodies not being aware that someone was watching them.