Chaper Fifty Nine

Izuku sat down with his father who stood in front of him arms crossed with a serious look on his face

Izuku sat down with his father who stood in front of him arms crossed with a serious look on his face. Izuku kept his head down as he toyed with his fingers already knowing the words that would leave his fathers mouth.

Hisashi sighed as he pinched the bridge of his noise "Izuku..." "yes?" "Lift your head up, you have to look at me when I'm talking" "sorry..."
"After what happened today, do you finally understand why I didn't allow you to date that villain?"

Izuku stayed quiet "Answer the question" "I...yes I know and I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" Hisashi looked at him confused once he started to cry "why are you crying now?"

"Because, I'm scared I'm really scared" he sobbed "it's fine that already happened besides he got arrested-" "no! No he has a whole team
Who can let him out and when he's out he'll come after me again, he's crazy dad he's crazy I regret dating him I should've listened to you"

Izuku cried as he trembled while his father watched awkwardly, he glanced at Inko signaling her for help. She smiled at him walking over to the two.

"Izuku, it's going to be okay he won't hurt you anymore" she said softly "no...you don't understand how inside he is, I'm scared I want to leave I don't want to live out here anymore" "oh baby we can't leave, we don't have many great opportunities out there like we do here in Japan"

"Now don't get mad at your mother for not being able to take you out of this place, it's your fault for dating that filthy man, I don't even know what you saw in him he was hideous"

Izuku looked at his father as he wiped his tears while his mom giggled making him whine "stoppp, you're laughing at a bad time" he said making the both laugh "oh I'm sorry Izuku, why don't you sleep? You'll feel better tomorrow"

.

.

.

"Don't worth my boy, kurogiri will get you out of there soon"