Chapter Two

Izuku's pov "So this is the dangerous one?" I looked at the green bottle and looked back at the other one "I actually wanted to use this one

Izuku's pov
"So this is the dangerous one?" I looked at the green bottle and looked back at the other one "I actually wanted to use this one...I'll save it for last when I finish the other two"

I grabbed them all putting them in a box I keep under my bed, I pushed the box back under and left the room. The blue one says to take one each morning after a meal, does that mean I have to eat now?  "Oh izuku I just finished making dinner, I'll serve you some" "it's okay mom, I'll eat after you guys eat" "you sure?" "Yes I'm sure"

She proceeded to ask my father the same question as I sat on the ground watching the news, Kachann's class was attacked again....it showed a picture of the villain and I looked at it, he had a hand covering his face I wonder if he ever  revealed his face, he had nice hair I liked the length of it I always wanted to grow mine out like that but my father never allowed me too he always told me that I'm not meant to have long hair that I'm a boy not a girl

And how my hair was too curly for that, he'd say how ugly I'd look with it. He found out when he heard me telling my mother about it, I even planned on getting small bangs and straighten my hair out and curl it the way Michael Jackson did when he had his hair long I wanted to have it just like that. But apparently it's too feminine...

"Tomura Shigaraki..."

I was sleeping in bed until I heard the door open, my father walked in throwing a bag on the bed, "Wake up already, clean this room as well" He walked out as I sighed. I grabbed the red bag and saw what was inside "Dreaming Of You....Selena? Never heard of her but what am I supposed to do with this? I don't have a place to play this"

Oh it's morning? I thought it was the same day...I fixed my bed and picked up the trash throwing them out. I did the same in the bathroom cleaning the mirrors and rearranging the things.

"Good morning Izuku, what do you want for breakfast?" "I'm not hungry, I'm gonna go to the school to pick up some books" "okay eat something after okay?" "I will"

"Name?" "Izuku Midoriya" "here you go" "thanks" "I see you kept that promise" "huh?" "The one about cutting" I looked at my arms and looked back at the man before smiling "yep, I'm doing better I guess" "that's good, keep it up"

Keep it up....yeah I never stopped, I just do it on my shoulders and stomach now to hide them and sometimes I would do it on my thighs. "Sorry" I told the person I bumped into,they grabbed the book that fell but the minute they did it turned into dust making my eyes widened "I guess it's my turn to apologize"