Chapter Four

Izuku's povThere was a knock on the door so I immediately stopped wiping all the tears away trying to act normal as my mother walked in "You okay?" "Huh? Oh yeah why wouldn't I?" "I thought I heard you cry, you sure you okay?" "I am, I was never c...

Izuku's pov
There was a knock on the door so I immediately stopped wiping all the tears away trying to act normal as my mother walked in "You okay?" "Huh? Oh yeah why wouldn't I?" "I thought I heard you cry, you sure you okay?" "I am, I was never crying mom" "hm...well I'm going to the store with Mitsuki do you want to come? If not you can stay with your father"

"I'll go...I'll just change quickly" "why? You're already dressed" I hesitated before I got up and smiled leaving my room with my mother. I put my shoes on and grabbed my bag heading out with my mother, we got picked up by Mitsuki who drove us to the mall.

I stayed quiet not wanting to interrupt them. They decided to eat before going around each store, I never liked eating out in public I feel judged when I do like everyone was just watching me and getting grossed out.

I walked around with them looking at each store, I was getting distracted seeing the movie that played out of the Disney store maybe I'll buy something from there it was my favorite store as a kid. I suddenly remembered that I had actually eaten today and I had a sick feeling, I'm going to gain weight....I felt the need having to throw it up but if I tried to then people would try to figure out what was wrong with me.

I looked down at my stomach and sighed "hey I'm gonna go over there is it okay?" I asked my mother pointing to the record store, she smiled as she nodded and told me she'll let me know where they'll be at next.

I walked over to the store and entered just looking around, they had more than vinyls there. There was a part in the store where you can pick a poster either a cover from an album or you can print one out of your own which I found pretty cool but wasn't sure who I should get a poster of.

I stepped out of the store after buying an album of The Weekend he looked cool on the cover. I felt a hand go around my waist and up to my chest pulling me close to them, I freaked out until I realized who it was when I saw their face. "You're a total creep" I told Shigaraki who then let go of my body and grabbed my hand instead.

"I wasn't sure if it was really you since you looked different" He told me as he lead me to a bench "what do you want?" "Nothing really I just wanted to see you again, I also have something for you but I don't have it right now since I didn't think I'd see you today" His voice...sounds different from the first encounter I had with him.

I looked at him and he looked back at me, he leaned in making me frown as I back away "what are you doing?" "I'm trying to put something on you, hold still will you?" "Why would I-" I flinched as I felt something pinch inside of my neck. "What did you do?" I asked as I saw him wipe a bit of blood off of him "Tracking" "Tracking?!? Did you really put that inside of me?!? Why would yo do that, I didn't do anything to you!" "I know I just wanted to now where you go so I'll just stop by when I want to"

He's totally weird...