Chapter seventy one

Izuku got lost in the world of music as he danced around the room

Izuku got lost in the world of music as he danced around the room. It was the only thing that made him feel like he was gone, away from tomura and all the bad things he's done.

Contemporary dance is the type of dancing he does, he can do it for hours and never get tired of it. It's his favorite genre and was the ticket to his success at life until it was ripped apart by Shigaraki.

He laid on the floor staring up at the ceiling until he heard tomura speak to him. "You okay?" "Yeah..." Shigaraki looked at him and smiled "you're really beautiful Izuku" he said as he took his hand in his laying by his side.

Izuku looked at Tomura and smiled gently. If falling in love with Shigaraki was the only way for him to live then he might just have to do it, just accept his fate as there is no where for him to go, no one to save him anymore.

Tomura's Pov
The next day I heard the sound of a violin playing, I walked to to where it played and found Izuku dancing in the room.

I can tell he had a strong passion for it, every time he danced it always felt like watching a story come to life. The way he spun fast and was quick to change a move in his dance always amazed me, I loved watching him dance it's been quiet a while since he has and he still got it.

"So you actually like dancing?" I asked him as we sat by each other "I guess...my father never really approved of it, he thought I could do better than dancing that's why when he went to my performance I was nervous I wanted to show him what I was capable of"

"And I did, even though I was offered to go professional in dancing I didn't really want it, I wasn't so sure and neither was my father but in the end he wanted to me do it, but uh....now I can't anymore it's too late" he said with a smile as he pulled his knees close to his chest.

I sighed as I looked down, I know I was the reason for his career to go down the drain. I grabbed his hand kissing it gently repeatedly. He looked at me with a smile before leaning in close, I could feel our breath brush against each other.

Our nose touched as he got closer, my heart was fluttering as my cheeks turned pink. The gap between us finally closed up once our lips connected. His sweet lips brushed against mine as he slowly opened his mouth letting me put my tongue in his mouth.

My lips moved down to his neck kissing them softly as his fingers went through my hair, I laid above me as my hand went under his shirt touching his smooth skin. I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips one more time before exploring his body.