Chapter Seventy

Izuku was talking to toga who was gifting him a bracelet she made to match hers

Izuku was talking to toga who was gifting him a bracelet she made to match hers. She's been comforting him and always speaking to him making sure he was okay. She did not trust tomura and absolutely hated him when she found out what he's done to him.

"You have such nice eyes! Your lashes compliment them so well" she said making Izuku blush "thank you" he smiled at her until the two looked at the door when they heard it creek open. Tomura stepped in and looked at the two "why are you here?" He asked as he walked over to them setting down the food for Izuku "because I live here? And me and Izuku are friends so why wouldn't I be here?"

"Get out, your visiting time is over" toga rolled her eyes before hugging Izuku and skipping away as she hummed a song. Tomura looked at  Izuku who was looking out the window "you're not eating again?" "No, I'm not hungry"

"Well you haven't ate" "I used to starve myself, I'll survive" tomura sat down by his side and grabbed his hand "you have to forgive me Izuku, you can't always hate me" "of course I can, you've done me wrong" "I know and I refer it but please Izuku don't shut me out"

Izuku looked at Tomura before turning away making him sign. He got up stepping out the room and heading to where Kurogiri was at "I think I'm gonna go to where Master is sending me" he said getting his attention

"Are you sure? You're gonna have to be living on your own there Tomura" "that's fine, besides I can take Izuku with me" "izuku...?" He nodded and followed Kurogiri to their boss office to make the arrangements.

"Shiggy! Don't take him! Let him stay with us!" Toga shouted as she walked out the building following him "no, he's mine he's meant to stay with me" "nah uh! He doesn't even like you" "yea he does! Stay out of this!"

Izuku's Pov
Tomura removed the blindfold revealing the new place we were staying at. It was a home a small one, he smiled at me as he took my hand leading me around showing me all the rooms it had in it.

"And look, I even told the boss to make you a room for you to dance in! I know how much you love it and I want you to be happy with me here"

A part of me felt free but the other part still felt locked up, although he was still giving me freedom to walk around this place instead of being locked in one I still felt like a prisoner. Like a bird who is given a big cage to fly around in yet they still aren't getting anywhere.

I sat down in dance room he gave me, the floors were smooth and one side of the wall was all mirror making me stare into my reflection. It's been months since I've looked at myself, I looked....different...

Tomura walked in and smiled as he sat by me "you know, I really want us to be forever I want to make you mine, and the only way for that to happen is by this small ring" he said showing me a diamond ring he held in a small box.

My eyes stayed on the ring for a while before looking at him, slowly I shook my head watching the hurt in his eyes "no...I'm sorry no I can't...I can't I don't want this tomura we can't" "why?? Why Izuku? We love each other"
"No, that's what you think, that's what you want but no"

"I don't love you, I don't see myself loving you at all" "Izuku..." "no-" "you will marry me, if you taking my last name is the  only way to make you mine then it will" he said putting the ring on me. "And don't you worry...because I will treat with all my love, and I'll protect you so no one else, no other hero can come and take you away from me"