Chapter Twenty Four

"Who ever chose hip hip I fucking hate you"  Izuku told the others as he entered the studio, "but hip hop is fun! Why do you hate it?" "Because it's hard, awkward and it leaves me weak"

Izuku's pov
Seriously why hip hop? We do that every year! There's only four of us so what dance are we even doing?

"Mic drop? What the fuck is that?" "It's a song! We're dancing to it" "this has like three dance breaks, yeah no" "come on Izuku! It'll be fun" "there's seven of them and there's four of us" "yeah that's why we're joining" I turned and saw the others from last year "oh no not you, you're so strict and picky wit your dancing" I whined when I saw Helen.

He laughed and messed with my hair "you'll do great, You're good at hip hop for someone who hates it" "anyways here are the roles you people are taking" "J-hope....Oh I did his dance before" "but still! I'm not going to do hip hop" "okay, have a bad grade in dance Izuku" "I hate you"

The dance has me weak, my legs don't move that quick so it's not use to all the fast movements I've been doing. "You're embarrassing" I told Shigaraki as I put my bag over my shoulder after I spotted him watching me practice "am not" "yes you are, they saw you and asked if I knew you they now think that you're my weird boyfriend" "am I not?"

"No! Now hurry up before the hero's sees you" "but this is a regular school?" "They visit this school" "oh..." I walked out of the school building with him and waved at the others "keep practicing!" "Yeah no"

"Hey I have a question" "what?" I asked as I sent a message to my mother "Wanna go out on a date?" "Again?" "I'm pretty busy Tenko I have a show to put on with the others, and it's an important one so I can't be doing other things I need to be focusing on the dance right now" "besides don't you have some villain work to do?" "Yeah" "so go do that"

"These are the people we're competing against?" I asked the others after I saw a group of five, they had a different style of clothes as us and they were all guys unlike us who had both gender. "Yep, they always win it's our first time competing against them hopefully we win" "we should, we win against the others" "yeah but they're really good" "so you're saying we suck?" "No..."

One of the boys looked at me and smiled, he had grey eyes and short white hair, it looked like it was cut off. He was dressed in knee high boots with white shorts and a Michael Jackson shirt tucked in with a jacket above, he honestly had a pretty face I liked the earrings he had on.

"Oh shit they are good" I said as I watched them start to put their show. The boy with white hair sat on one of the guys back who was on his fours while the others 'praised' him putting on a crown on him that he picked up and threw they continued their dance, I think the reason why their popular is because they sing the song they're doing so it's like watching a famous group perform and they're good at singing the white haired boy was doing the rapping with another boy while the other three did the vocals.

"Bring out the boss bitch" He said as he posed while the others danced before he joined them. He had a nice voice, a pretty face and a nice body Im kinda jealous I wish I looked like him and he looks like he has his life together.

"We're gonna look like shits" I said as I walked back and looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing a bucket hat with a baggy shirt and pants with some open finger gloves. I look like some idiot I wonder why they consider baggy clothes some swag shirt hip hop fashion, honestly all fashion is weird as hell.

"Good luck guys" the boy said wiggling his fingers in a waving way as he smile with his eyes closed. "Wow....he's so pretty..." "okay guys, we're ready?" "No Junko is throwing up she's nervous" "seriously?" I sighed as I looked out seeing the crowd, Each dancing group from different schools compete against each other there's four different group and there can only be one winner kinda sucks but oh well. We do this every year and won before, some have been transferred to different groups aka 'the better one'.

I kinda wish I stuck to being a solo dancer but I decided to do both group and solo dancing to take a lot of time away but it's really tiring I have to practice a lot for each performance. And I doubt I can change but hey at least these people are cool they're not judging or anything I kinda consider them as friends.

"You okay?" "Yeah...just nervous" I smiled at Junko "it'll be okay" she smiled back and we walked to the stage and got in position. The music started to play and we started to dance, I spotted a familiar face in the crowd and smiled what a creep, he even goes to watch me how funny.

Sometimes when I dance up in stage it feels like I'm a famous person, it's a way different feeling from pretending to be a famous singer when you dance in front of the mirror.